Question about player conduct

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Y.pestis
Bluebird Chick

Question about player conduct

Post by Y.pestis »

Is there any rule against someone repeatedly attacking a player in worlds 2, 3, and 4, to the point that they're rendered more or less incapable of playing in that/those world(s)? I ask because for the past few days, I've been constantly harassed by the same three players and it's getting to be incredibly irritating.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Question about player conduct

Post by NatureHeart »

You can repeatedly kill someone in worlds 2,3, and 4. If you don't want to be killed, go to world 1. Of course, the NCPs will try to...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

The rules only apply to World 1. NPCs are computer players, so they wouldn't know the rules. Stay away from them, and I suggest away from random real players too at best. There are loads of rule-breakers around here :\
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Alias wrote:The rules only apply to World 1. NPCs are computer players, so they wouldn't know the rules. Stay away from them, and I suggest away from random real players too at best. There are loads of rule-breakers around here :\
Unless you are a full combat animal that is very healthy, stay away from any meat eaters.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Y.pestis
Bluebird Chick

Post by Y.pestis »

Lol, I know the difference between NPCs and real players. I typically play as a condor, so I don't normally have trouble with NPC predation once I'm an adult. I just thought there might be some prohibition against what appears to be targeted harassment (it would be a lot easier for other players to go after weaker NPCs, or my unattended chicks, than to attack me when I'm an adult with full combat, which has happened several times recently). Since there isn't, I guess I'll just play in World 1... and remain cautious, in case these guys show up there too.

Thanks for the info.
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

Unfortunately, I can not speak for my friends, but I promise you, there will be no attacks from me on world 1.

:)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

We don't target people. you just happen to be there. and I promise I won't attack you in world one.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

There happened to be a discussion about constantly killing a real player.
http://www.webearthonline.com/phpbb/vie ... 5&start=15
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

I apologize for those trolling you. Trolling should NOT be happening in ANY world in WEO. We're currently debating making it a new law, since there's enough trolling happening currently.
Anyways, if you're being trolled please just switch worlds for a little bit. If you're being trolled severely, take a screenshot and PM me. Thank you.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.