Adult npcs can get parasites?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Adult npcs can get parasites?

Post by hoopyscoop »

I thought it was only real players and babies, never the npcs, I’ve never seen one have parasites.
Well... Now I have,
Here it is.
Here it is.
Adult npc with parasites.png (30.02 KiB) Viewed 4150 times
I forgot to shake the nest and me and my mate got parasites, I just didnt think he would get parasites,
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Adult npcs can get parasites?

Post by Alias »

They're programmed to suffer in the exact ways we do. Just because their not too bright doesn't mean they have an advantage. Makes me wonder how they make it to Red Age when some of us die before 1/4.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Oh, I thought that it was only babies and real person adults not npc adults... Cause no matter if I leave them in a parasite infested den, they never get them...
Its like its only with nests, thanks for the help though.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

h00pysc00p wrote:Oh, I thought that it was only babies and real person adults not npc adults... Cause no matter if I leave them in a parasite infested den, they never get them...
Its like its only with nests, thanks for the help though.

You don't get parasites in a snap, it should take quiet a while for the parasites to get on you. In my knowledge, young animals get them more easily... Anyway, always remember to shake your nest. Honestly, be grateful! You don't know how many times as a condor I come into my main cave finding parasites x[ Parasite-free caves are a blessing for me.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian