Condor Question...

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Burning Star
Bluebird Chick

Condor Question...

Post by Burning Star »

I've been playing as a female Condor, and they don't need nests, correct? Well, my condor's been an adult got awhile, and I've tried mating many times, all of them said eggs are not ready... Help, please?
I don't own my current avatar! BronzeHalo from DA does~

AppName Iceshards

♬I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone. *Humming* I walk alone I walk a♬
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Condor Question...

Post by NatureHeart »

When you look at your profile while you playing the game, if there is a box with an egg in it there you can mate, but it has to be late winter, as in really late winter. If it isn't that time and/or that egg isn't there you can't mate.
Burning Star
Bluebird Chick

Post by Burning Star »

Yes but it went through all the seasons and not once did it pop up....
I don't own my current avatar! BronzeHalo from DA does~

AppName Iceshards

♬I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone. *Humming* I walk alone I walk a♬
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Even really late winter? That's when it shows up.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Burning Star wrote:Yes but it went through all the seasons and not once did it pop up....
that can sometimes happen when your stats are low,your hungry or thirsty,and when you are not the right rank. Some animals have to be a high rank to breed.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

animalguy888 wrote:
Burning Star wrote:Yes but it went through all the seasons and not once did it pop up....

that can sometimes happen when your stats are low,your hungry or thirsty,and when you are not the right rank. Some animals have to be a high rank to breed.

Females: Any rank, must be late winter. When you see the egg, find a male. Make sure social bar is full, make sure you are in good health and you're all clean. Then mate. Find a den, but make sure there aren't any other condors inside, so I'd check before hand. To make a wiser choice, make sure there are are no parasites inside.

Males: Must be a higher rank of at least 50 percent of all other males. Must be late winter. When you see the egg, find a female etc etc...

I hope than sums everything up. There is no official way on how to get rid of parasites, by the way. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not.
Edit: Say, you divide the season bar into quarters. Your egg will be ready about 3/4 of that bar, maybe a tad later.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian