"You cant move yet”?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

"You cant move yet”?

Post by hoopyscoop »

Well, I’m playing as a baby bobcat with npc parents on world 1...
I started at the right at the start of Spring... And I try to move, it says “You cant move yet.” I dont know what this means. Am I too young?
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: "You cant move yet”?

Post by animalguy888 »

h00pysc00p wrote:Well, I’m playing as a baby bobcat with npc parents on world 1...
I started at the right at the start of Spring... And I try to move, it says “You cant move yet.” I dont know what this means. Am I too young?
Yes that pretty much answers it. It confused me for a bit as well the first time i played as a mouse. It basicly means your are to young to do much. Once your weaned ylu will be able to move about. For advanced animals like the bobcat,wolf,and coyote your weaned usually at the begining of summer.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I've played as a young mouse/rabbit before and I wasn't weaned... However I was able to move about.
For science!
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

that Happened to me as a fox, it only last a few seconds. in fact, i could move before i hatched xD
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Sometimes, if you go in to a npc parent's kid right as it's born it'le maybe act like you're still in an "egg"
When I was a bluebird I spawned too early and I was in an egg, I got this same message. Maybe the game may think really young foxes or bobcats are either in an egg, or legs are too stubby to move yet. But of course, time passes amazingly fast and you can soon move.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage