Quick question about world 3

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

evildoggie
Bluebird Chick

Quick question about world 3

Post by evildoggie »

Are you allowed to repeatedly spawn kill someone for no reason on world 3, so they cannot play on that server?
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Quick question about world 3

Post by Kenya »

Moved to Support.

It is "technically" allowed...but it's not a very nice thing to do.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Like Kenya said, it is allowed, but you wouldn't like it if someone constantly hunts you down and kills you. So I wouldn't recommend it. That person could also have worked hard to get to that particular stage (the animal, level of combat, rank etc) and therefore certainly wouldn't make their day. Of course, yes, if they didn't want to be killed they'd go to World 1, but, y'know. It's not very nice to do something like that.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
evildoggie
Bluebird Chick

Post by evildoggie »

Thanks for answering ^^
Quickly asked 'cause I was getting nommed by a snake all the time as an infant and ended up not playing on that server because I was getting killed way too much :>
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Oh, I see. That snake may be an NPC, not a real player. An NPC is a computer animal, and since your a prey animal, by instinct it will attack whichever world you are in. You can see if an animal is a real player or not by clicking them, then select the examine option (magnifying glass). Try to avoid predators next time and you might make it to adulthood ;] I suggest training and building up your combat too. To do this select an animal of the same species and gender then click the two (whatever animals they are) with the light purple background, which is challenge. The red one is fight, which isn't nessecary unless for self-defence. Combat means more protection, and if you're a predator with lots of combat you get more chance of hitting a prey animal. Remember though, you can't attack a real player in World 1.
Good luck ;]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Indeed, be careful of the NPC's. x3

Since the question has been answered, I'll go ahead and lock. If it IS a real player doing that, just save yourself the time and switch worlds for a bit. If it happens in World 1, report it. ;)
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.