Fleas?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Fleas?

Post by SilentEcho »

My offspring always end up covered in them. How do I remove them? (and do they actually do anything?)
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Fleas?

Post by Alias »

I believe they make your offspring sick. I think all you need to do is clean them and clean the nest. They are parasites, by the way. If your offspring gets parasites that means you haven't kept the nest/den clean enough.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Burning Star
Bluebird Chick

Post by Burning Star »

DarkReality wrote:I believe they make your offspring sick. I think all you need to do is clean them and clean the nest. They are parasites, by the way. If your offspring gets parasites that means you haven't kept the nest/den clean enough.
Yes, but if you're an animal that doesn't need a nest, like a condor or a gecko, then what do you do to keep them out if they were there in the first place, because I've found if you have a nest, you can shake it to get rid of the parasites...
I don't own my current avatar! BronzeHalo from DA does~

AppName Iceshards

♬I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone. *Humming* I walk alone I walk a♬
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Mostly luck, really. I mean, there are times I come home (as a condor) to an empty parasite-free cave, and other times it's the complete opposite. If you have a side-account, that's useful, as bluebirds can make nests. Otherwise, I can't help you much.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

This should work for any animal, because I've done it as several. :D : If you come to a nesting site that already has parasites in it, start making a nest. All you need is one material item (ex. a leaf), then just shake the 'nest', and the parasites disappear as normal. :3
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

the only effects from parasites are not being able to mate, and im not sure about this one but, you may get less points if they grow up while they have parasites since you get bonus points for good condition
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Chrys, I'm pretty sure some animals can't start nests, since they don't need them.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

WEO needs to add a time limit to these parasites. Then they can die out. Problem solved.
Image Image Image

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

sparkwolf111 wrote:the only effects from parasites are not being able to mate, and im not sure about this one but, you may get less points if they grow up while they have parasites since you get bonus points for good condition
Actually one time I was teaching my little sister how to play she made a nest as a blubird but left to eat lunch. She came back to find the parisites made her die of deseise.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Scarikas wrote:Chrys, I'm pretty sure some animals can't start nests, since they don't need them.
I'm pretty sure every animal can at least start a nest, even if they don't need them to mate. :3

DragCave-
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

€hrysalisΨolfHer☼ wrote:
Scarikas wrote:Chrys, I'm pretty sure some animals can't start nests, since they don't need them.

I'm pretty sure every animal can at least start a nest, even if they don't need them to mate. :3

Would you like to bet on that? >3 Try being a condor or a gecko and see if you can make a nest.
Image Image Image

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Alias wrote:
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼ wrote:

Would you like to bet on that? >3 Try being a condor or a gecko and see if you can make a nest.
I agree! It won't let you, so you just have to search and search for one with no parasites. :\
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

1000angles wrote:
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼ wrote:

I agree! It won't let you, so you just have to search and search for one with no parasites. :\

It doesn't? That's odd. :/

DragCave-