A little explanation please...?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

A little explanation please...?

Post by Alias »

Alright, this doesn't happen every time. I usually play as a Condor, and I find that if I am inside a den, or on the ground, or it may be for any other random reason, when I close WEO and open up again, my health goes down low, and so does the three bars; hunger, fat and energy. I don't know why it happens, but it's rather annoying, specifically when I change worlds to get into a good hunting season.
Any explanation for this?

I would take a screen shot, but I've already recovered from the damage. I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks again.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: A little explanation please...?

Post by Alexander »

It's because of Heat of Battle. It's the red H thing on your profile. When it's activated (usually by predators nearby or you have recently fought/picked up/dominated someone) and you log back on, it'll do that to you.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Ah, I see. I used to wonder what the little H was for. But how does that work? I don't really understand why it should be there? Thanks :)
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I'm guessing the Heat of Battle is to prevent cheaters from simply logging out when trying to avoid death from a predator. Once you've been attacked or sometimes if a predator is in the same square as you, you will end up having the red H symbol and will take I'm guessing 20-30 seconds to get rid of safely before you can log out.
So, if anything, you may have to wait just a little longer before you can lot out sometimes, which hopefully I'm sure you have the patience for that. d:
I hope this helps (; and you're welcome.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Okay, I see now. Thanks again ;] You can lock it now.
Image Image Image

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Haha, very well. d:
You're welcome!
-Locking-