can someone help me please?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

can someone help me please?

Post by Leopard7878 »

when i try playing the game i try to talk to other people
and they don't reply..
im wondering if its because my game name is: Leopard78
and someone that was reported had a close game name
to that.
so if you could please help me that would be great!

:D
Love will never fail no matter what
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: can someone help me please?

Post by Alexander »

Are you sure these are real people and not NPCs? Sometimes people mistake NPCs for real people, unless you mean that real people really do seem to ignore you.
If that's the case, then I guess I could say that it kind of happens to everyone. Some people are open to everyone, some are antisocial and only want to be with their friends.
I'd suggest to maybe ask if they need help or maybe even ask if they could help you. That could help start up a good conversation. The more you're known in this game the friendlier and the more likely people will start talking to you. Sad but true, and it happens everywhere, even in real life.
Hope this helps. (;
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

Post by Leopard7878 »

Alexander wrote:Are you sure these are real people and not NPCs? Sometimes people mistake NPCs for real people, unless you mean that real people really do seem to ignore you.
If that's the case, then I guess I could say that it kind of happens to everyone. Some people are open to everyone, some are antisocial and only want to be with their friends.
I'd suggest to maybe ask if they need help or maybe even ask if they could help you. That could help start up a good conversation. The more you're known in this game the friendlier and the more likely people will start talking to you. Sad but true, and it happens everywhere, even in real life.
Hope this helps. (;
thanks and now that i think about it they might of been NPCS.(their names were like verywindy and howling wind those are kinda weird as screen names for real people) how would i know if they were real people or not? because i saw that there was 1 person in the world that i was going into and then i saw like tons of animals so... i think they might of been
Love will never fail no matter what
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Leopard7878 wrote:
Alexander wrote:Are you sure these are real people and not NPCs? Sometimes people mistake NPCs for real people, unless you mean that real people really do seem to ignore you.
Hope this helps. (;
thanks and now that i think about it they might of been NPCS.(their names were like verywindy and howling wind those are kinda weird as screen names for real people) how would i know if they were real people or not? because i saw that there was 1 person in the world that i was going into and then i saw like tons of animals so... i think they might of been
yes those are npcs. There three ways I know of to tell if they are npcs or not. 1. certian names 2.in the summery it will say Not a real Person 3. the id will have a - sign in it signaling its an npc,so for example -78895 would be an NPC ID

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

I believe enough information has been provided.
Chances are they were NPCs.
If you have other questions regarding this, feel free to PM me.

Locked.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.