About advanced game?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

AudreyFetha
Bluebird Chick

About advanced game?

Post by AudreyFetha »

Hello . Im new to the forum but I play the game a lot lately .
So , I love this game ( I dont want to sound like addicted but yeah xD )
But Im bored of the basic game , sadly I have problem that I have to pay around 10 dollars for only 30 days?
Well we know that epic games that have been purchased from so much people like minecraft are forever per account and still are for like 20 dollars or less!
And sorry but WEO isnt that popular for such prices ?
Please do something , maybe more time to play like 3 months?

EDIT also is it possible to buy advanced game with PayPal?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: About advanced game?

Post by Alexander »

Kenya and I have talked a little about this.
If anything, Minecraft is so widely populated that Notch definitely doesn't need anything above paying it once and you keep it. WEO's community, however, is small and limited, thus gaining the money for both the web site and the servers may be difficult. I can't say if it is or isn't difficult because I don't know for sure, but I can say that WEO definitely isn't something as popular as Minecraft.
I personally was thinking of creating a poll where I ask multiple players in the game whether or not the price of the advanced game is too high or not. Not only that, but if it were to be lowered, if more players would buy it. If I can get enough information saying that the price is too high and that more players would buy it if the price were to be lowered, WEO may consider lowering the price, thus making players happier and WEO happier.
Well, I guess it could be lowering the price or elongating the amount of time you can have it.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
AudreyFetha
Bluebird Chick

Post by AudreyFetha »

Well yes I think that this will help .
Maybe for more time or lower price .
This must help a lot .
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Forgive me, you must have waited a long time for the post approval. I deleted your last post since it was relevant to the first one.)
Alright, I'll go around asking when I get the chance, then.
AudreyFetha
Bluebird Chick

Post by AudreyFetha »

Yeah , sorry for that but I am on first forum that needs approving and I kinda thought I havent posted it xD sorry
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Don't worry about it. (; It's mainly to prevent spam bots.
So I'll add you to the list of 'the price is too high', if you don't mind.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

I've been asking my auntie for a job as a babysitter so I can earn money to buy advanced, and all I can say is that if the price is lowered I would defiantly beg my grandpa to buy it! :D
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
AudreyFetha
Bluebird Chick

Post by AudreyFetha »

No I dont mind it ^^ . I wanted to ask something other too . If it can be buyed with PayPal? I dont have any other way to ...
SillyBear111 wrote:I've been asking my auntie for a job as a babysitter so I can earn money to buy advanced, and all I can say is that if the price is lowered I would defiantly beg my grandpa to buy it! :D
Yeah thats some way to ^^ sadly there is no job here for me , Im drawing for money but I rarelly got comissioned . Now i have only 6 dollars xD .
Last edited by Kenya on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post; thanks!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I agree, $10 something dollars does seem a bit high. I believe that if it was to be lowered to a more common price, people may be more inclinded to buy it. Also, perhaps a life time forever option can be had for around $150 dollars. Perhaps more, but I know I would get it eventually. And the advanced game should have more benefits. Like options to custiomize your animal with realistic markings and such. Perhaps have access to the cave...it could turn into a member only club or something.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
webearthonline
Global Moderator

Post by webearthonline »

Paypal is an option listed on the bottom of the store.
Use the donate option to pay the amount for advanced game and ask that it be credited to the email of your choice.
AudreyFetha wrote:No I dont mind it ^^ . I wanted to ask something other too . If it can be buyed with PayPal? I dont have any other way to ...
SillyBear111 wrote:I've been asking my auntie for a job as a babysitter so I can earn money to buy advanced, and all I can say is that if the price is lowered I would defiantly beg my grandpa to buy it! :D
Yeah thats some way to ^^ sadly there is no job here for me , Im drawing for money but I rarelly got comissioned . Now i have only 6 dollars xD .
weo
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Hm... lowering the price to the advanced game would be awesome :) I would definately buy it, maybe even a few times
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Erik
Bluebird Chick

Post by Erik »

If the price was lowered or there was more time added i would totally buy advance again. It was fun, but by the time I unlocked wolf I only had 2 days left and the day after it expired, a stampede of elk killed me...
Døøm Dragøn wrote:I agree, $10 something dollars does seem a bit high. I believe that if it was to be lowered to a more common price, people may be more inclinded to buy it. Also, perhaps a life time forever option can be had for around $150 dollars. Perhaps more, but I know I would get it eventually. And the advanced game should have more benefits. Like options to custiomize your animal with realistic markings and such. Perhaps have access to the cave...it could turn into a member only club or something.
I really have to agree with Døøm on this one. And I have $175 from birthday money that i'm saving for buying something (either AG or Foo). If a "life time forever" Advance Game was made, I'd totally buy it. Or at least buy a normal advance game if realistic markings/new coat colors were added as AG options.

AudreyFetha
Bluebird Chick

Post by AudreyFetha »

excuse me what is AG?
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Agreed, a little high for me. I asked fot the AG for Christmas but my family says its a little too high for their liking. I'm hoping to change their minds as Basic Game is getting a bit... uninteresting.

AG = Advanced Game. BG = Basic Game.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian