Fairies

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Fairies

Post by Hope »

I was just wondering if fairies/pixies counted as humans?
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Lady
Adult Hawk

Re: Fairies

Post by Lady »

...Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do. Not only that, but they're unrealistic. Pointed that out if you want them added to the game.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I think she wants to make a roleplay about Fairies/Pixies.

Nobody exactly said they were human. But sadly, common sense says they are basically tiny people, so it would eventually get locked :c
For science!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Yeah true! D:
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

I THINK humanoid creatures would be disallowed?
Artwork: Tumblr
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Fairies are quite human-like so they are not allowed; sorry!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

OKay, it's alright. I'll stick to animal rps! You can delete this now if you want.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I'm guessing that anything related to the human structure, such as giants, fairies, pixies, elves, dwarfs, all the like, can not be allowed.

However I do have one question, if I may ask it here. I'll try to make the example as clear as I can. Basically if we had the human body and changed the skin to scales and had the head of a crocodile, would that count as a human-like figure and still be not allowed? I'd just like to see where to draw the line between too human like and more 'animal' like.

Also is the reason behind it is because of the humans in general or because we are the most intelligent of species?
I am asking because I was wondering if you'd consider a human with no knowledge of creating houses, technology, fire, the wheel, not even think about being that intelligent.
They simply stay in groups, hunt and gather food, and move on.
It sounds kind of like a pack of wolves (except they claim territory), and is of lower intelligence than that of the Warrior cats.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Basically, anything human-like is not allowed. The reason is because people take them too far such as buying inappropriate items, doing inappropriate gestures, etc. If this "creature" acts like an animal and is not roleplayed like a human to do inappropriate things, then I say it's fine.
Let me know if I need to explain more.

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Ah, because of the family friendly part of the forum. I see now.
So maybe if they were primitive and didn't know an inappropriate gesture, didn't know about marketing and only got things and made things for themselves. (Food, water, stuff for hunting) Maybe not even learn how to farm yet. It's all about hunting and gathering to survive with a group of people.
So maybe we technically can play as a human, however they can not go as far as to creating a civilization/kingdom where they trade with others?
Forgive me if I'm getting too complicated, I'd just like to see if this is truly where the line can be drawn or not.

Or are you saying that since a primitive human is human-like (Is it the anatomy/looks or personification?), that it would be not allowed anyway?

I understand the issues with irresponsible and inappropriate-minded people. A bad apple ruins the bunch.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Alexander wrote:I understand the issues with irresponsible and inappropriate-minded people. A bad apple ruins the bunch.
Indeed it does.

But really, if I allowed one person to make a "semi-human" RP (by semi-human I mean primitive, etc.) then others will try to get around that, as people are trying to do so already with the "no human's allowed" rule. Human RP's are also not allowed since this forum is based off of WEO, and the sole purpose of this forum is to answer any doubts/concerns/questions regarding the game. WEO has no humans/human-content in the game, so I don't believe it's really needed in RP form.

EDIT: If you have other questions regarding this, please PM me. I'll go ahead and lock this now.