RP School! (Hiring!)

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: RP School! (Hiring!)

Post by Kenya »

Just wondering why you chose to add jellyfish to your application, when you could have added something you actually knew about? xD
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Kenya wrote:Just wondering why you chose to add jellyfish to your application, when you could have added something you actually knew about? xD
im not sure... it was the first thing that poped into my head. I have learned a lot about animals and the planet but lately its becoming hard for my brain to remember were it put all those facts.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Since we don't have many students and this has been on for awhile, I decided that the teachers could start typing facts and help to here for now :D

(Cuts ribbon!)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

SillyBear111 wrote:Since we don't have many students and this has been on for awhile, I decided that the teachers could start typing facts and help to here for now :D

(Cuts ribbon!)
sweet! thanks for letting us know.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

ok so if u wanna know anything about anything to do with the african wildlife ask me!
so ill start with the food web...

now, as u can see, the web has no begining, so lets start with the grass,which is the product, the thing the secondary producer eats, and that is, in this case is the
Zebra and the Gazelle, which is then eaten by the lion. But, the Zebra, Gazelle and the lion are all eaten by somthing else too! when these animals sadly die, their carcuses's are then eaten by the Vulture, a scavendure, an animal that cant hunt but feeds off bodys of larger mammles that have died or have been eaten by preditors.

Well!, thats all from me! till next time!
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

As for me you can ask me anything about marine life.

First I'll explain the the marine foodweb in Antartica.

Every last thing in the ocean depends on the phytoplankton. They have been the base of the food chain since the very begining.

The oceanic food web differs depending on the region but phytoplankton are always on the bottom. A big predotor of phytoplankton is krill. The krill can be eaten by just about any herbevore. including fish,some birds,some seals and even zooplankton. at the top of the food chain is certain types of dolphins such as the orca.

I guess thats all for now
go ahead and study the diagram if you need to.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

*Knock knock* is this topic dead?
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Please stay on topic guys. No need to randomly post pictures of food chains here.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Kenya wrote:Please stay on topic guys. No need to randomly post pictures of food chains here.
ok sorry. What about facts about nature etc. To help teach new people what a real animal would do in a situation that is being roleplayed.

Like these.

Some people think that whales spout water. This is false. It is really breathing in the same process that humans take. Exhaling carbon dioxide and breathing in oxygen. The difference is whales use a bluehole since the live underwater and need to breath without drowning themselves. While people live on land,have no use for a blowhole,and use there nose and mouth to breath. A blowhole is bascily a modifed nose. It has lost its sense of smell and is found on the top of the head instead of in the front. This way water does not get in when they breathe. As the front of the head is often underwater. They also have the ability to close there blowhole when they go underwater. It can be compared to a human pluging there nose in a pool so water does not go up it. Also the reason you see a cloud out of the blowhole on a cold day is a lot like the reason a human can see there breath on a cold winter morning.