Question to ask

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Kakurete
Bluebird Chick

Question to ask

Post by Kakurete »

I've been wondering this for a while I have seen a few players keeping a mass amount of bones in there dens between 5-10 bones if not more. I was wondering if this was against the rules I don't plan on doing it but it makes it much harder on those of us who need calcium and don't really want to risk going off of world 1.
eevee123
Bluebird Chick
Location: In the middle of space with my zombie unicorn named fluffy.

Re: Question to ask

Post by eevee123 »

its not a rule and i don't see how this is something that needs to be a rule.....

cause lets say some one was caring for there pups and there where no bones around so they went out and kill some NPC to get the bones for there pups....... would they have to get rid of them cause because its not allowed? so they would have to get rid of stuff they earned on there own? plus if you need a bone get your self one.... kill a NPC earn a bone for your self..... like if your a bear or a wolf i know not finding a bone should not bug you cause then you could take down a NPC very easy... then a bobcat or coyote....... the bobcat could use its what ya call it thing to get it self a bone.. still it may be hard but its a part of life... and then a coyote could do a pack attack, a wolf could do this to but i don't think a wolf would have to...... like in fall the wolf could kill a bear that just came out of the den with out its pack if its a full grown wolf... then i could see how it would be hard for a fox if its not spring..... but then you will just have to face it.....its a part of life......

plus 5-10 is not a lot when ya got pups who need calcium to

but maybe im not getting your point here... cause i play as a wolf most of the time.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Well, I collect bones even as a blue bird...and feathers. I guess I just want to see how many I get...you can always ask if you could have one though. I have done that in the past and people have gladly give up a bone or two for me. I would do the same as well.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Kakurete
Bluebird Chick

Post by Kakurete »

I've never needed bones for pups and it's a question not anything against anyone I was just curious if it was or not. I was not saying that getting them if needed I was saying if they hoard bones for no real reason other then to just get them. I wasn't even saying anything even against that I was just asking if it was against any of the rules as I have seen a few people do it and was curious. It's not hard yes but most of the time I still have trouble with it but that's still not the point I was just asking if it was against any rules.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Well:
Say I'm a fox and my mate is pregnant and sitting in the den... The nest is completely made, So over the past few hours I've been collecting MEAT and BONES so that me and my mate can stay in the den and be nourished without having to leave and endanger our lives. And it also means that when my kits are weaned, there's a supply of food for them.I don't have time to go outside and kill something/search for bones. And having a supply of calcium means I'll be healthy too.

It's not at all pointless if you're doing it for your family's sake.

There are lots of bones in the forest sometimes.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Nothing said you couldn't take their bones :3 or store your own.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

This question seems to be answered fully, thanks for helping guys!
If you have other questions related to this, feel free to shoot me a PM. ;3
Locked.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.