Unable to play

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Runite
Bluebird Chick

Unable to play

Post by Runite »

I know Google has quit supporting Java which really blows. I've always enjoyed this game and it frustrates me that I'm unable to get the game to run properly. I've tried playing it via Internet Explorer and it just freezes a few seconds in every time.
I recently gave in and tried it on Firefox, It's the only one I'm able to play it on for a few minutes before it white screens.

I'm updated with Java so I don't know what the problem is, I'm wondering if there's another browser or possibly a solution to where I can play it on Firefox.
webearthonline
Global Moderator

Re: Unable to play

Post by webearthonline »

I have been having good luck with FIrefox. Just retested with FIrefox and the latest version of Java ( 8 ) and things were working well. Can you try again with firefox and let me know?

Runite wrote:I know Google has quit supporting Java which really blows. I've always enjoyed this game and it frustrates me that I'm unable to get the game to run properly. I've tried playing it via Internet Explorer and it just freezes a few seconds in every time.
I recently gave in and tried it on Firefox, It's the only one I'm able to play it on for a few minutes before it white screens.

I'm updated with Java so I don't know what the problem is, I'm wondering if there's another browser or possibly a solution to where I can play it on Firefox.
weo
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Re: Unable to play

Post by Runite »

I've just given it another go with Firefox and it's working with no problems at the moment. Thank you.