Can't get to the Den.

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Runite
Bluebird Chick

Can't get to the Den.

Post by Runite »

I started as a wolf pup and immediately started to die of thirst and my brothers and sisters weren't holding up so well either. So, I went out to see if our parents had died and found that they can't get back into the den and found myself stuck outside as well.
Attachments
07753d93813e72c4bf685981ad68c0f3.png
07753d93813e72c4bf685981ad68c0f3.png (565.78 KiB) Viewed 10585 times
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Re: Can't get to the Den.

Post by sparkwolf111 »

I know exactly why this is happening. What happens is that there is a nesting area in the tree above it, and when storms winds come through it blows every object from the nest into the square.Now this normally wouldn't be a problem, because everything degrades with time. Everything except parasites. Parasites cannot be removed from the square. So, slowly over many WEO years, nests are blown out of the tree that contain parasites, and the parasites stay in that spot forever until it reaches the item limit and you can no longer move to it because it is too full of the parasites from the tree.
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Re: Can't get to the Den.

Post by Runite »

Thank you Spark for clearing that up for me. Though a real bummer for the Wolf population since at respawn they always tend to put the default pups in that location ( or at least when I'm on ).