Raising babies. >:c

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

TheWolfeh
Bluebird Chick

Raising babies. >:c

Post by TheWolfeh »

I was a cardinal in world 3. Even if I found NPC nest, it was too late for mating when I maintained it. I gathered food, gizzard and minerals as usual. Mated, had chicks, fought eagles.... Then I started to lag badly and logged off. I logged back in fast, luckily my mate didn't leave. After a while, they grew. Did I get the points? NOPE. Just hour and half spent for NOTHING. Sure, I raised them and enjoyed it, but it's not fair. Only because of logging off. Any tips to "cure" the sudden lag? Also will WEO add single player and change this logging off logic?
chad45677
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raising babies. >:c

Post by chad45677 »

So from what I know, if you log off and you come back, you won't get points, but only if you're male. For females the fact that you're the mother is stitched onto your child's avatar until they grow up because animals can't live without their mother. So if you log off as the male then log back on, technically your not the father, even though you are the father. I'm surprised your mate didn't attack you lol.

But anyways, I don't know how to fix the lagging problem, sorry so much time was wasted!
Chad! Chad! Chad!
Image Image
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raising babies. >:c

Post by actualScarikas »

when you open the game window, try copying the address, closing it out, and opening it in a real browser tab.

not sure what it does yet, i haven't really tested it out. my hope is that it stops being an individual game when you put it in a real tab and instead becomes part of your browser, making it less likely to crash at least.
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!