Animal Already Taken

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

fallen
Adult Bluebird

Animal Already Taken

Post by fallen »

Hey there. My question mostly is about the "already taken" thing that it says about the elk. Now, I was the head honcho, however, about 50% of the cows were already taken by some other bull. I understand that this has been noticed in the past, and was intended to be fixed (as well as the fact that there is at least one NPC couple per species); however, I was mostly curious as to why that vast amount was "untouchable".
ImageImage

The original Fallen
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Animal Already Taken

Post by SouthernStar »

Untouchable... ummm...

I think it's like a fail safe because if you don't decide to mate female elks will get pregnant to keep the elk populations up.
For science!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Ahh this. I hate this so much. I'm not sure if this was planning on being fixed but it should be. I guess it simulates that other bull elks managed to mate behind your back or the females are still loyal to their first mate.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
fallen
Adult Bluebird

Post by fallen »

Problem is it says that they have already mated, but come spring, they have no children. It is also funny because sometimes cows that have been separated from the herd have also been claimed. Also, about 10-20% of the elk that you can mate with are gezers and suffer from the "age" sickness.
ImageImage

The original Fallen