Double Trouble- Two Questions in One!

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Alone
Bluebird Chick

Double Trouble- Two Questions in One!

Post by Alone »

Diet Death!
Hawk Horror

Alrighty then; so! I just became a Hawk, first time, and I found that no matter what I tried to eat, carrion, seeds, bugs, fruit, my instinct kept me from satisfying my hunger. I checked their diet on the "More information about this animal" link and found that they ate Snakes and Little Rodents. Wouldn't that mean carrion? No, apparently not, because I'm dead now; starved. I mean, don't you have to kill another animal to eat it? That was my impression! Please help! What do Hawks eat?!

Reincarnation
You know how it says 'Reincarnate or close this window?' What does that mean, and how do you do it? I mean, I've tried like going back and selectnig, let's say, a female hawk, because that's what killed me. I still end up a baby hawk, not the grown one that killed me. Help, please?!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Double Trouble- Two Questions in One!

Post by Alexander »

Hawks eat fresh meat. The Fresh meat is anything from age 0-4 (or 5?). A pro tip: Picking up a chunk of rotten meat and putting it down will reset the Age, thus allowing you to eat it.

Reincarnation is when you find a hole/den/cave/etc with babies in it. If you find children, you can click on that animal and click on 'Incarnate'. (What I'm trying to get at is that you can't reincarnate into adult animals.)
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

Oh. That helps a lot! Thanks! I think It might be five instead of four.

Oh. That would be where I'm going wrong... Thanks, Alexander.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

You're welcome! Glad I could help (:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Thanks for answering Alex. :3
I'll go ahead and lock, seeing as the questions have been answered. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.