Much WEO weirdness.

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Much WEO weirdness.

Post by Crimson »

I've been playing as a bluebird in World 1 for a while now, and I logged off for a bit to wait out winter. When I logged back on, all my stats were way down, and for some reason whenever I press the instinct button it just tells me to build a nest. I have a nest!
And, on an unrelated note, how do you get fat back?
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Re: Much WEO weirdness.

Post by MidnightRose »

Were you attacked, or did you attack something, before you left? Sounds like HoB (Heat of battle). When you leave with it, all your stats will go way down. You can tell if you have HoB if theres a red H on your animal picture page.. Heres a picture:

See the red H? This also happens if you try to pick up someone or if they try to pick up you.

And the reason it says you don't have a nest is because you left. If you add something to your nest, it should register that it's yours again.

For the fat, just keep your hunger full and sleep a lot til you get almost full energy. Then, it should use of some of your energy and hunger and turn it into fat.

Hope I helped!
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crimson »

I did add several things to my nest after logging back on, but it still didn't work. I know what HoB is and I was alone in my nest with full stats when I left. Thanks anyway.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

MidnightRose is correct. HoB(Heat of battle) Will last for quite awhile after you've been attacked/picked up, or if you have done it to someone. So, being alone in your nest doesn't necessarily mean that you won't have HoB. The only reason your stats could have depleted while offline is because of HoB, unless it really is a glitch, which I don't think it is. :3 HoB is so players don't log off to avoid dieing :P The nest thing is that if it's mating season, or close, it will always tell you to build a nest, even if you already have one :P Hope this helped! :)
Image Image
Image Image