Welcome to the new weo forum.

Game related announcements.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

Quagga
Baby Gecko

Re: Welcome to the new weo forum.

Post by Quagga »

... Could I harmlessly ask if it would be pawssible to make a darker skin to choose? 0:D
It's not needed, I just prefer the darker colored layouts. But blue does seem to be WEO's color, though...
Understandable if not. Obviously no harm will be done if you refuse. :P

It seems so clean, though... o.o So few topics...
Artwork: Tumblr
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Quagga wrote:... Could I harmlessly ask if it would be pawssible to make a darker skin to choose? 0:D
It's not needed, I just prefer the darker colored layouts. But blue does seem to be WEO's color, though...

I personally wouldn't recommend trying to change the forum, it was hard enough trying to move all the members here. xD
Though, it would be WEO's choice on if he'd like to change the colors around.

Just wait, once poeple start posting and put up new topics and whatnot, it won't look as clean. x3
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Kenya wrote:
Alexander wrote:Woo! Welcome everyone. This was very exciting for me. xD And WEO, you surprised me! I thought this would have happened a month from now.
WEO and I are quick, efficient workers. ;)
Yeah! Really though, awesome job!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

This new forum is really great. I think this is the type of forum style that the wolfquest web site uses. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Mr. Awesomeness
Baby Gecko

Post by Mr. Awesomeness »

Its ok. The link at the main website (http://www.webearthonline.com) to the forum goes to the old forum...
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Mr. Awesomeness wrote:Its ok. The link at the main website (http://www.webearthonline.com) to the forum goes to the old forum...
I told Kenya about it :3 I'm glad I got the link to this forum from her formspring, I was all 'AHHH I'M MISSING OUUUT'
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
webearthonline
Global Moderator

Post by webearthonline »

Mr. Awesomeness wrote:Its ok. The link at the main website (http://www.webearthonline.com) to the forum goes to the old forum...
(there is a chance that there are some web pages cached somewhere in your browser or on your ISP)
When you go to this webpage try refreshing your browser screen, then try again after refreshing.
weo
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

webearthonline wrote:
(there is a chance that there are some web pages cached somewhere in your browser or on your ISP)
When you go to this webpage try refreshing your browser screen.
It worked! :D *hugs* Thanks, weo. :D

DragCave-
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Wow,a new WEO forum :O.It looks great!
Mr. Awesomeness
Baby Gecko

Post by Mr. Awesomeness »

Kenya wrote:
Quagga wrote:... Could I harmlessly ask if it would be pawssible to make a darker skin to choose? 0:D

I personally wouldn't recommend trying to change the forum, it was hard enough trying to move all the members here. xD
Though, it would be WEO's choice on if he'd like to change the colors around.

Just wait, once poeple start posting and put up new topics and whatnot, it won't look as clean. x3
I have my own forum, it's not hard changing the color scheme. All it is, is going to the control panel and adding a color scheme then the players and go to their user control panel and changing the scheme... (yes my forum has the same software..)
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Which requires the hex codes for colors. But it MAY only be accessible by WEO, since Kenya is not an Admin? And it was only a to add a skin, not change the current, default skin.

But yep, hardly necessary or anything. I'm better adjusted to the new forum.
Sino
Baby Mouse

Post by Sino »

Woot! awesome.
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Does this forum have the ability to have a sort of "forum currency" ..? Controlled by the admins/mods, and not actual money... Just pondering. xD *shrug*
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Quagga wrote:Does this forum have the ability to have a sort of "forum currency" ..? Controlled by the admins/mods, and not actual money... Just pondering. xD *shrug*
Like Magistream? If you're thinking like that, than I'd say no, because WEO (the game... AHAHA I just lost) doesn't have currency, because animals don't buy things that way. XD Plus, Wolfquest forums don't give any virtual currency do they? O_o I haven't been on Wolfquest on a while.

DragCave-
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

€hrysalisΨolfHer☼ wrote:
Quagga wrote:Does this forum have the ability to have a sort of "forum currency" ..? Controlled by the admins/mods, and not actual money... Just pondering. xD *shrug*
Like Magistream? If you're thinking like that, than I'd say no, because WEO (the game... AHAHA I just lost) doesn't have currency, because animals don't buy things that way. XD Plus, Wolfquest forums don't give any virtual currency do they? O_o I haven't been on Wolfquest on a while.
No they don't. I have been on wolfquest the other day and there is none.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"