Human RolePlays

Game related announcements.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

Kenya
Global Moderator

Human RolePlays

Post by Kenya »

WEO and I have noticed many players are PMing/e-mailing us asking about human roleplays. We would just like to say:

Human roleplays are not allowed on this forum and most likely won't be allowed anytime in the future. The reason we say this is because human roleplays tend to be inappropriate, and need a lot of attention and management from moderators. As well, the forums are meant for support and talking about the game, not roleplaying. Humans roleplays are very off-topic from the game, so please do not create human roleplays. If you see a human roleplay, please report it via the little "!" in the corner of the topic/post.
If you have a question about human roleplays, feel free to contact a moderator.
Thank you for your cooperation.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Human RolePlays

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

And didn't Alex make a forum for all of us WEO folks just for human roleplaying?...Forgot the link...obviously.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I made a forum for Human Roleplays, the link's in my signature. Only around 4 people have joined so far. How sad.

Also note:
Kenya wrote:the forums are meant for support and talking about the game, not roleplaying.

The only reason why I stay here is because I can roleplay on an uncrowded forum, and maybe have a little chat. And I know a few others would agree on doing the same as I.

Just a bit on information for you.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

I agree with Southern. I stick around for RP and friends.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Those words are spoken by weo himself.
Roleplay was never really the intention of the forums, as these forums are for help and discussion of the game. That's the main purpose, though we do have a roleplay board for those who insist on roleplaying.

But back to the main topic here:
There are many alternative sites found throughout the forum in people's signatures, ect. that you can use to roleplay human rps. Please do so there, rather than on here.

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Kenya wrote: There are many alternative sites found throughout the forum in people's signatures, ect. that you can use to roleplay human rps. Please do so there, rather than on here.
That is something I will agree on, I can't see why barely nobody ever signs up to roleplay on these forums, we made them for that specific reason, and it's a waste of time and a shame when when no one joins. Whenever someone, anyone, made a roleplay site, it died because no one ever posted a roleplay or even tried to keep it alive, and trust me, it's hard to make a forum.
For science!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

SouthernStar wrote:That is something I will agree on, I can't see why barely nobody ever signs up to roleplay on these forums, we made them for that specific reason, and it's a waste of time and a shame when when no one joins. Whenever someone, anyone, made a roleplay site, it died because no one ever posted a roleplay or even tried to keep it alive, and trust me, it's hard to make a forum.

Trust me when I say I know what you mean. ;)
I have my own forum as well, and its surprisingly active.
Anyways, back on topic. xD

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Sorry. This is a very late post.
I agree with you, Southern. I had a role play that was pretty popular, but nothing exciting happened, and barley anybody joined. After a couple of weeks, many people dropped out on the role play, and few people were left to keep it alive and going. So, I decided what was best, and so I asked one of the mods to lock it.
It is very disappointing that we start role plays, and they are always locked up in the end
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤