Minor Forum Updates

Game related announcements.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

Kenya
Global Moderator

Minor Forum Updates

Post by Kenya »

Hello everyone,
So a few things have happened lately. Firstly, Jezibel has decided to resign as her position as a moderator. Thank you so much for all your hard work here on the forums Jezibel, we truly appreciate it, and good luck with future endeavours!

As well, WEO and I have decided to allow users to post in the City Hall forum. Please remember any comments that are considered rude, inappropriate, or harassment will be removed and you will receive a warning. Please keep all posts respectful there; thanks! Due to this, the City Hall Officials group is no longer needed and has been removed.

Finally, we will be looking for a new moderator! Unfortunately I don't have time for applications or anything like that, however we'll be looking over those who are active here on WEO and are helpful. We'll be messaging you via PM if we've decided to offer you the position. I'd recommend reading over this topic here for all the expectations of a moderator, if you're interested in the position:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=978

We'll hopefully be announcing the new moderator in the next few weeks or so, but no guarantees.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Minor Forum Updates

Post by Alexander »

Aw Jezibel, well, much appreciation for your time and dedication for moderator status! You've done a great job in my book. (: I hope you do well in your time in and out of the internet, my dear friend.

Also, thanks a lot for returning the right for us to post on the City Hall forum! Much appreciated on the decision. (: I hope everyone understands that it is indeed a privilege and can be taken away just as easily as it is given. Thank you for giving us another opportunity!

I trust you guys will create a good decision on the new moderator. Much luck for all!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!