Hello Hello Hello my old buddies!

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Hello Hello Hello my old buddies!

Post by Darkmoon »

Howdy! It's been quite a while! Sometime late last year (or early this year. My memory is worse then when i was last here ;3 ) I bailed on yall due to many many life events. Well in the end I did move to my mum's house and it's been great! I've joined the FFA and am going to get a 3 mnth old pig to raise for show next saturday :D I also have been hired as the main artist for the growing youtuber VyseM4H (he's epic and a nice guy. go subscribe :D) I see many new usernames that I do not recognize and unfortunately not many familiar ones :< How have yall been since I've been out? :mrgreen:
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: Hello Hello Hello my old buddies!

Post by Jezibel »

Welcome back, Darkmoon!
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤