The Guardian has returned ;)

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

The Guardian has returned ;)

Post by Alias »

I'm sure not many of you recall sitting in a condor cave with an old bird who calls herself Guardian :wink:
Yes guys, that's me. A thousand apologizes for being a bad friend and not keeping in touch. I've been pretty busy being a guardian to my family and friends. I bought a lovely young bearded dragon a few weeks ago. We think he's a male, so we named him after the Dragon Warrior (in Kung Fu Panda). Little Po's about 5 months old now, and he's been keeping me on my toes.
It feels like I'm always been playing WebEarth, I must've been here for years. I know it says I joined in 2011 but I've been playing the game long before I joined the forums.
I think I'll be hanging around the support forums mostly. Lost of new faces, y'know?
Last edited by Alias on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: The Guardian has returned ;)

Post by NatureHeart »

Guardian! I missed you so much! *Huggles Guardian to no end* It's me, Sprinkles!

You are not a bad friend. You simply got bored or was busy. You aren't a bad friend for that!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: So... What have I missed?

Post by Jezibel »

Hey, I remember you!
But, you missed only a couple of things. Alex wasn't active, so he isn't a moderator anymore, and Kenya is holding Applications for the new mod.
Other than that, nothing much.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I remember you! I remember seeing you around World 1, and I think I hung out with you before. And besides, you aren't a bad friend at all. Anyways, my In-game name is Jezibel (obviously).
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Hey Jezibel ^^ I remember you too.
So, no bearded dragons or African maps coming up, eh? Can't wait for something new to pop up!
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Sprinkles and Jezibel :D Lovely people ^^ *Squeeze-hugs*
Well-p I shall try my best to come on. I've recently converted to snake-ism xD so you'll be seeing me around (hopefully) in world 1 in that den where the real players usually meet.
See you guys soon <3
Image Image Image

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I know right. I almost forgot! There is also a UotM (User of the Month).

~ Jez ❤
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Alright <3
It was really nice to see you again.

~ Jez ❤
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Have we met? ^_^ Your name isn't familiar, but I'm always a forgetful person, and names can always change... I disappeared from the forums for a bit, myself. But I'm more of a lurker, anyways; I don't show up too often.

Welcome back anyways. :)
Artwork: Tumblr
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Going to move this to Introductions since it's more of that type of thread.

Anyways, welcome back!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Thanks Kenya ^^ Now I've got two re-introduction threads xD
I've defenitely seen you around Quagga. Hello again :D I'm a bit of a lurker too. Here and there. Watching everyone >.>
It's good to see some familiar faces still creeping around ^^
Image Image Image

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Alias wrote:I'm sure not many of you recall sitting in a condor cave with an old bird who calls herself Guardian :wink:
Yes guys, that's me. A thousand apologizes for being a bad friend and not keeping in touch. I've been pretty busy being a guardian to my family and friends. I bought a lovely young bearded dragon a few weeks ago. We think he's a amle, so we named him after the Dragon Warrior (in Kung Fu Panda). Little Po's about 5 months old now, and he's been keeping me on my toes.
It feels like I'm always been playing WebEarth, I must've been here for years. I know it says I joined in 2011 but I've been playing the game long before I joined the forums.
I think I'll be hanging around the support forums mostly. Lost of new faces, y'know?
GUARDIAN! I missed you! I can’t believe you back! :O

And you got a bearded dragon?! Awesome!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.