Crimson

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Crimson

Post by Crimson »

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
...wait, what?
---
As you may have guessed from that, I am a random crazy weirdo. I'm (usually) a literate rper, and I have waaaay too many characters to rp with. (I can't remember all of them right now. Or ever.) I tend to float around on FeralHeart (My accounts there are WhiteHawk, River-White-Wolf, and 20firebird.), Impressive World (My account is River-White-Wolf), the actual Web Earth Online game (My account is 20firebird), and Youtube (My account is 20firebird). I can't think of anything else to say...
Oh, and one more thing-
(Dramatic music...)
I'm actually a sheep that is actually a wolf that is actually a magical tree that is actually Rainbow Dash.
Bye! *waves and floats away*

ENTER THE WEIRD
(I have no idea why I added that...)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Crimson

Post by NatureHeart »

... We could be related... That can basicly describe me!! I bet we'll become great friends!

Also, I think I have a friend named WhiteHawk on Feral Heart... Ever seen 1000angles?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

You're like me.

I guess. xD

Welcome to WEO forums.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

You are the perfect description of me <3
Welcome to the WEO forums, Crimson! Feel free to roleplay your heart out.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crimson »

NatureHeart wrote:... We could be related... That can basicly describe me!! I bet we'll become great friends!

Also, I think I have a friend named WhiteHawk on Feral Heart... Ever seen 1000angles?
Perhaps... when I get a chance I'll log on as WhiteHawk and check my friends list.
Edit: You're not in my friends list on WhiteHawk, however, I do faintly remember hearing about you on FeralHeart somewhere...
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Welcome to the WEO forums, Crimson! You sound pretty fun, maybe I'll see you on WEO or FeralHeart sometime- Though I don't really get on them much anymore, I still do get on (in-game) sometimes.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums!
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Welcome Crimson! It’s very nice to meet you! Enjoy the forums!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

welcome to WEO!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...