MockingJay

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

MockingJay

Post by MockingJay25 »

Hey! I'm MockingJay25 but just call me Jay for short. I'm great friends with Hope (SillyBear) and a good roleplayer. I wouldn't call my self an amazing roleplayer but I do roleplay alot. I love the Hunger Games and minecraft and share a minecraft account with Hope. We share an account cause my parents wont let me buy it, don't know why :D. I'd love to roleplay or chat with anyone. So... I think that's it. Bye bye!
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: MockingJay

Post by StarWolf »

"Hey! I'm MockingJay25 but just call me Jay for short. I'm great friends with Hope (SillyBear) and a good roleplayer. I wouldn't call myself an amazing roleplayer but I do roleplay a lot. I love the Hunger Games and minecraft and share a minecraft account with Hope. We share an account because my parents won't let me buy it, don't know why. I'd love to roleplay or chat with anyone. So... I think that's it. Bye bye!"

Now that I have probably made you think I hate you for your grammar(Which I don't, judging by grammar is a bad thing to do[and I have no room to talk anyways])..
I'd love to roleplay with you. A new face is always appreciated.
I wouldn't call myself a senior or anything around here, but I have been active on and off for about year now(most active in the last few months) and do like to roleplay with a new person every now and then.
Even though it seems most roleplays that I join tend to die off sooner than I like... perhaps we shall meet in some future roleplay here? Nice to meet you, Jay. ;P
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Star you are so mean! Anyways, I see you met my friend, Amaya. :wink: Anyways welcome to the forums!
I'd love to roleplay with you, and most roleplays last for a long time, and if some of us were more active they wouldn't die :wink: :wink: :wink:. Anyways nice to meet you. ^.^
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Welcome! I'm Grep, it would be best to learn to ignore me quickly.
Vegan: The other white meat.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Thanks Guys :D I've watched Hope roleplay with a lot of you. Ignore my grammar, I get A's in it in grammar class but... other then that I don't focus on my grammar out of school unless I'm roleplaying. I'm in the Stray Dog roleplay and going to join Shadow Wolves for Amaya. Well, thanks again for the happy welcome and I look forward for roleplaying with you guys.

EDIT:: I guess Shadow Wolves isn't accepting at the moment, I might make a roleplay or join one. Any suggestions, ask me or if you'd want to make a roleplay together... ask me :D Ill join Shadow Wolves once they accept again, I'm patient enough.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Actually, SW is open- it was due to lack of members in one of the packs that made it not accept loners. There seems to be enough in Shadow though, so I'll go ahead and edit some stuff.
Feel free to join it when I have done so. :P

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Okay, great! I need some points for more animals on the game and I'd like to get advanced soon, so would you like to hang out later on the game? I only have bluebirds right now.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Yes, of course. It's kind of late where I am right now though(11:16 PM as of now) so Pm me tomorrow and I'll gladly come on and show you some tricks on getting more points. :3

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Okay, great. I'm just making a roleplay on another server, I'll pm you tomorrow and make a form for Shadow Wolves soon.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

MockingJay25 wrote:Okay, great! I need some points for more animals on the game and I'd like to get advanced soon, so would you like to hang out later on the game? I only have bluebirds right now.

I would love to help you out in-game if you need it sometime. So far I haave unlocked all the animals from bluebird to wolf. However advanced game has an expiration date so i can not use advanced game animals... Anyways if you need help with anything I would be happy to lend some.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Thanks Animalguy!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Welcome to the WEO forums MockingJay. Hope you have a great time here! ;)
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Welcome to WEO MockingJay. It's nice to see you've already created some potential friends!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Welcome to WEO Mockingjay! You'll love WEO. It's tons of fun. ( late post)
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Hi Jezibel. Thanks mods! So, Jezibel, wanna go on the game? I need to get points.