Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Im back!

Post by dominoandcopper »

I had to go for a long while but I have returned :3. I hope to see all my old friends soon again!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: Leaving WEO for a While?

Post by Jezibel »

Welcome back!
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

I'm leaving weo forever. its not fun, really, and i've moved on. Soory about all the friends i've left in the dust, but i will never return. There are some people i am sick of, and most of why im leaving involves them. By the way, IP ban me so i don't change my mind.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Nevermind... Not leaving. It was just an arguement... Im staying!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I have returned! I got back last night but was not here to say that this morning because I had school. Anyway I was inactive this last weekend because I was gone. We were at greyland beach state park for a camping trip with a group we go with... well sort of. The axel on the trailer is busted. Also the truck that hauls the trailer has been having problems. Ever since it overheated on the way back from the indian res this last summer. so we took the car and stayed at a nearby hotel and went on day visits to the campground to spend time with our group. We had fun this year. This year we tried some new things in town to. We got to visit the light house still holds the title of washington states tallest light house.
The Westport Maritime Museum is the home of the Destruction Island Lens and The Grays Harbor Lighthouse - the Tallest Lighthouse in Washington. Now an American Historical Site! Destruction Island is located forty miles north of Grays Harbor on the Washington Coast. Its lighthouse, first lit in 1891, has been an important aid to navigation for mariners transiting the Pacific coastline for over one hundred years. The crews of early sailing vessels, tug boats, log ships, fishing boats and pleasure craft have all used lighthouse, both by day and night, to mark their location and warn them of rocky dangers near shore.
http://www.westportwa.com/museum/

I also got to see a minke whale skeloten. It's from a whale that washed ashore dead near florance oregon in 1981 entangled in fishing gear.

Another highlight of my trip was we visited a motel. Not a modern motel but a house from 1800's that has been converted into a motel.

here!

PRESIDENT Lincoln's administration originally deeded the Glenacres property to Glenn Peterson in 1861. Mr. Peterson was founder of the city of Westport, then called Peterson Point.

Ben Armstrong and his wife, Minnie Ross Smith purchased the property from Mr. Peterson and built this beautiful home for their seven children around the turn of the 20th century.

In 1943, Glen and Clarine Edwards opened the home to guests. In the 60's, Bobby Kennedy's family stayed at Glenacres Inn during a Department of Fisheries "fact finding trip."

Today, Steve and Leslie welcome guests to Glenacres Historic Inn to enjoy its country hospitality. Located just ten blocks from the Historic Westport Lighthouse, Glenacres Inn is hidden within wooded acreage overlooking the bay. All of the rooms are double occupancy and have private in-room bathrooms

http://glenacresinn.com/history.asp

I got some great photos of both of nature (my favorite photography subject) and of some of the historic sites we saw. I might post some in the off topic topic later.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Skipper_
Bluebird Chick

Post by Skipper_ »

I’m back! I’ve been thinking about coming back for a couple days... Anyway, nice to see you all again! :D
Image < Please click!
Profile picture = Not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Skipper_ wrote:I’m back! I’ve been thinking about coming back for a couple days... Anyway, nice to see you all again! :D
Welcome back, Skipper! Sort of funny that just yesterday I wondered if you'd ever return. It's good to have you back!
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Skipper_
Bluebird Chick

Post by Skipper_ »

MidnightRose wrote:
Skipper_ wrote:I’m back! I’ve been thinking about coming back for a couple days... Anyway, nice to see you all again! :D
Welcome back, Skipper! Sort of funny that just yesterday I wondered if you'd ever return. It's good to have you back!
Thank you, MidnightRose. :)

I do hope that some of my friends are still around.
Image < Please click!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Skipper_ wrote:
MidnightRose wrote:
Thank you, MidnightRose. :)

I do hope that some of my friends are still around.
BOO!

I'm here. x3
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Skipper_
Bluebird Chick

Post by Skipper_ »

Foxesrule wrote: BOO!

I'm here. x3
Oh hey Foxes! :D
Image < Please click!
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Welcome back, Skipper!
I will be inactive due to my grades. I will get on every couple of days, or so.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

Hello everyone! Well I'm back after a 6 month of inactivity here. (Why have I been gone so long XD ?) So I'm back now and glad to be. Hopefully some of my in game friends are still around and that I can make new ones. (My name is fuzzzzj in game.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Hey all! As some of you may know, I am moving. The big move is Thursday, so I won't be on much then. To make it worse, the internet will be down for about a week. Yeah. So you won't be hearing from me. I promise I will come back on as soon as my internet comes back! :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Hey all! As some of you may know, I am moving. The big move is Thursday, so I won't be on much then. To make it worse, the internet will be down for about a week. Yeah. So you won't be hearing from me. I promise I will come back on as soon as my internet comes back! :D
Okay! Good luck and enjoy your new home! <3
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Post by DarkWolf »

Hey guys, just to let you all know, im moving house tomorrow and the broadbands been cut off... It will be off a while and thats the reason why i havnt posted or anything... Im at a friends (thats how i can post) so ya.... Ill see you all later for a bit :D