Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Leaving WEO for a While?

Post by hoopyscoop »

DarkWolf wrote:Hey guys, just to let you all know, im moving house tomorrow and the broadbands been cut off... It will be off a while and thats the reason why i havnt posted or anything... Im at a friends (thats how i can post) so ya.... Ill see you all later for a bit :D
Gotcha. Have fun! And Happy Thanksgiving! If you celebrate it that is... I mean if you don’t celebrate it, sorry if I offended(right word?) you...
No really, if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving... Agh... I’m a bit confused and a bit embarrassed. UM..... O_O
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Going out of state this weekend. I may or may not have internet access.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Taking out wisdom teeth on Monday. Will be drugged up and may take a while to recover. I'm taking out eight teeth (four are wisdom, four are "extra" teeth- my grandfather had four extra teeth as well) so uh, yeah. Gonna toughen up until then. May or may not lose activity while recovering, uh, even though I know the forums will be pretty slow for now.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!