Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Re: Going Somewhere?

Post by koolkid2424 »

Enjoy your time or by your murring I do not know if you will.... :o
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

lols...im back ppl...but it was worse than i thought....RAINY :evil:
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I am back!!! I got back at 2:00 in the morning. I even came home with a turtle. its a female red eared slider. We found her on the road at risk of being run over. Red eared slider in most of the US are considered an invasive species. As they were bred and sold at pet shops. A few escaped or were released and they estiblished breeding populations outside their native habitat. They orginated in an are of US going from areas around the mississippi river to the gulf of mexico. Example of this native area would be east of and below colorado to virginia down to florida.(we get this turtle towards the northeast corner of washington state whitch is very far from its native range) Even with that red eared sliders are still the most populer and most common semi-aquitic pet turtle around!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

hi im back. its been awail. I missed you all. It wasnt all that great actully we weant on an all day walk. Pianful! then we whent to visit some relletives and wheant swimming almost every day. My cousin was kinda fun I guess.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Welcome back Fifoas, Animalguy and Zelda! ^^
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

ok im leaving, for good. Just forget about my characters in any rps etc. etc. I decided i didn't want to carry on being addicted to the computer, so i decided to try not going on it for a week and I was fine so, I might come back, I might not. Well, bye, fellow WEOans. Over and Out!
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I am going downstairs, bye! ._.
For science!
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Re: HI members

Post by Myann »

welcome to weo :D

click please :3
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Welcome to Web Earth Online!

I hope you have a nice time here^^
For science!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Welcome to WEO! I'll go ahead and merge this into the "Going Somewhere/Joining WEO" topic. ;3

EDIT: As well, I changed the topic title, to hopefully make it more clear as to what can be posted here. =)
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Going Somewhere/ Joining WEO?

Post by SouthernStar »

I'm going to be doing a rage quit for a while, I've grown to dislike this site, and only come on to get in contact with a few users. But what I usually do is roleplay, but there just doesn't seem to be any good roleplayers/roleplays out there any more. The community is also worse than when I first joined. So I will be leaving for a while, bye!
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

aww come back soon.
and welcome to WEO pattinson!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

SouthernStar wrote:I'm going to be doing a rage quit for a while, I've grown to dislike this site, and only come on to get in contact with a few users. But what I usually do is roleplay, but there just doesn't seem to be any good roleplayers/roleplays out there any more. The community is also worse than when I first joined. So I will be leaving for a while, bye!
Just so you know, this forum is mainly for support and discussion about the WEO game. RolePlay is just an add-on. Sorry to hear that you're leaving for a while though.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Silky
Cardinal Chick

Post by Silky »

Back :D Im not sure if anyone noticed I left Cx but I am back anyway ^^ School is starting soon, so I will probably start to come back on to weo again. So how was everyone's summer? (:
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I am back with a vengeance! *hits self with door*
Last edited by SouthernStar on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For science!