Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Re: Going Somewhere?

Post by Freedom »

Thanks! It's nice to see you again too.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
DeathSong
Bluebird Chick

Post by DeathSong »

I's back~ Yeah I know I never said I was going anywhere but I took a break from WEO for a couple weeks. Not that anyone missed me and my trolling, though xD
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Lex wrote: I agree with Skeer, and Keyin. I don't like the new forum. We won't get used to it. >..> (By 'we' I mean the people who don't like it.)
I don't like it.. but I got used to it anyway. The only thing I liked was pming. c:
Welcome back White!
Ohh, and welcome back Fallen. ;P
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
DeathSong
Bluebird Chick

Post by DeathSong »

Thanks~ :3
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Hey nice to see you again Lady!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Goodbye! im heading out camping! I will be gone for awail so dont say I died or something cuz I am very much alive! XD
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I will most likely not be here this weekend. My family is going to be staying at a famliy friends house/cabin on an island. I am hoping they have good fishing there.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Zelda0909 wrote:Goodbye! im heading out camping! I will be gone for awail so dont say I died or something cuz I am very much alive! XD
DO you think she'd mind if I someone rped her charaters for her in the woles of yellow stone rp?
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Sorry I wasn't around for two days, we had no electricity. The fuse box(or something) was broken.
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I will be gone for a whole week starting tomorrow afternoon or evening. I might check in every so often since there is a computer were im going but ill most likely be busy. It was supposed to be for a native american celebration thing but it was canceled due to flooding. Were still going though since we have family friends that we go with are close to the indian reservation on the east side of the mountains. It would be nice to see them. we know someone who is one of those people who is totally blind in both eyes. They have a cat that strangely seems to like geting ran over. He will be felling his way through the house and that cat sits in front of his feet and does not move. The cat even sits on his feet while he tries to walk. there other cat had kittens last year. The kittens were about ready for new homes. We were unable to take one because of my cat alergies...So yeah im excited for this trip.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

I AM BACK WITH MY BAD SELF HECK YEA o: WEWT! PEWP DEWP TREWP FLEWP SNEWP TEWP FEWP! ROFLMFAOWTIMHABITTACIMH
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

koolkid2424 wrote:I AM BACK WITH MY BAD SELF HECK YEA o: WEWT! PEWP DEWP TREWP FLEWP SNEWP TEWP FEWP! ROFLMFAOWTIMHABITTACIMH
Nice to see you back but please do not SPAM with excessive caps.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Ok sowwy but why is my post count so low?
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Hello, ones who know me i want to tell them...im going to beach for a week :3 so im not gonna be on for few days or a whole week...unless i get to sit on internet :3 Shhheeesh! Quiet i dont want to tell anyone else this! :)))

*Goes to add lots of stuff...A whole life.*
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

I poofed XD Went on a last minute camping trip ^^ i'm back now!!!

EDIT: I was just alerted I will be going to Lagoon this Saturday and Sunday....murr -.-
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d