Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Going Somewhere?

Post by Lex »

Well, on the 25 I'll be gone for about 2 and a half weeks- 3 weeks. Goin to the beach, going to see my cousing, ect.

After that, I don't think I'll even bother to come back on here. =/ It's not the same.

I agree with Skeer, and Keyin. I don't like the new forum. We won't get used to it. >..> (By 'we' I mean the people who don't like it.)
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

It's sad to see old members go just because of a simple change in atmosphere. Farewell. :(

In any case, I've returned from camp. It was an absolute blast, but I'm glad to be able to be active here again.
"Always be present."
-?
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

I don't like the new forum. We won't get used to it. >..> (By 'we' I mean the people who don't like it.)
With an attitude like, then there's no doubt you won't get used to it.
It's like being convinced you're sick; you believe it so much, your body begins to show symptoms of it, even though you aren't actually sick. You're so convinced you won't get used to it, and your mind won't allow it.

I shouldn't bother sharing my little visits to places like the zoo, I forgot I made that silent rule so I wouldn't possibly spam, while vacations would seem more suitable... At least for me. :P Sorry. *forgetful*
Artwork: Tumblr
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Lol, guys, it's really not that big of a deal. You're making such a big fuss because, what, the forum looks different? The pixels aren't the same color? Really, what were you here for? Your friends, the roleplaying, chatting, or the look of the forum? .-.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Lex wrote:I agree with Skeer, and Keyin. I don't like the new forum. We won't get used to it. >..> (By 'we' I mean the people who don't like it.)
I'm quite surprised you can make that assumption.; saying you talk for all the people who don't like it. You never know, one of those people could start to like the forum.

Of course, whenever you change something not everyone's going to like it. Unfortunately, they're the ones missing out.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Kenya wrote:
Lex wrote:I agree with Skeer, and Keyin. I don't like the new forum. We won't get used to it. >..> (By 'we' I mean the people who don't like it.)
I'm quite surprised you can make that assumption.; saying you talk for all the people who don't like it. You never know, one of those people could start to like the forum.

Of course, whenever you change something not everyone's going to like it. Unfortunately, they're the ones missing out.

-This post has been killed due to a problem fixed ~ SouthernStar
Last edited by SouthernStar on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For science!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

SouthernStar wrote:
Kenya wrote:

Isn't that a little?
A little what? Correct? xD

EDIT: Just a heads up. I'll be gone starting on the 23rd to the 29th for a Christian Camp thing. (Hnng e.e That place always gets to me.)
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

It also seems a little off to me to leave a community just because the appearance of a site has changed. I doubt the new color scheme is literal acid to your eyes, or anything to that effect. Come on guys, give the new forum a chance?
"Always be present."
-?
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Alrai wrote:It also seems a little off to me to leave a community just because the appearance of a site has changed. I doubt the new color scheme is literal acid to your eyes, or anything to that effect. Come on guys, give the new forum a chance?
I agree. (World gonna explode? No? Oh well.)

Lol I'm surprised Kenya actually put her two cents into the conversation rather than chastising us on being off-topic.
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Hey, it's relating to leaving... right? 0:D
Artwork: Tumblr
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Indeed it is :mrgreen:
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Darn it, I may be taking an extended hiatus... I feel the beginnings of an illness coming on. I rarely get sick, but when I do, it's BAD. Seems the longer I go without getting sick the worse it is when it finally happens, and I haven't been ill for almost 2 years now. This isn't going to be fun. I'll probably be out of commission for about a month, maybe a tad longer. So. See you guys.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I have been inactive for a while now. The interenet has been out for a while so I have been unable to get on anything that requires internet connection including Netflex on my nintendo Wii so I could not even whath movies there. Thankfully OnDemand has no internet required. Though most movies there you have to pay for,usually prices range from 2 to 4 dollers and the movie rental expires in one or two days. Thankfully the internet came back this morning. So now you may be seeing me post or going online frequntly again.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Hey guys I'm back. I know I left without notice last time.... But I'm back now and I'm going to be for at least 3 months if nothing really really bad pops up. Also it's been a year since (in 4 days)I first signed up! I also got a guinea pig and she is soooo cute! She is 5 weeks old and thinks cell phones are going to kill us all
oops I posted a new topic at first.. Well I caught my mistake
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

glad to see you back White Winter! :mrgreen:
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d