Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Re: Going Somewhere?

Post by Mook »

well I know I prefer the older forum because I am more comfortable with it, but i'm sure i will get used to it over time :mrgreen:
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Becuz my posts had to be checked by a mod

And the new forum looks bad

Rly? That lame?

And image thing on sig

And new buttons

And I'm overall bored of these OMG OMG NEW FORUMZ PLOX PLOX PLOX! Mine craft got one, Tfm got one.

Please.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Looks bad? Maybe a bit plain but the old one was just as dull.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

xD I really don't see a point in complaining. We can post. We can make topics. That's all that matters, really. I think we should be grateful instead of whining about it. It shows that our mod and administrator actually care whether or not our forum is up-to-date. :\

Anyways, I may be leaving for a few days. Not exactly sure yet, though. xD But if I poof randomly, then don't worry. I'll be back shortly.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Lysander wrote:Becuz my posts had to be checked by a mod

And the new forum looks bad

Rly? That lame?

And image thing on sig

And new buttons

And I'm overall bored of these OMG OMG NEW FORUMZ PLOX PLOX PLOX! Mine craft got one, Tfm got one.

Please.
Your posts only had to be checked because you resigned up. All newly registered users must have three of their first posts approved by a mod because we want to make sure they're not SPAMbots or trying to spam the forums, ect. It's only three posts, and once that's done then you're automatically switched to a regular user and don't need their posts checked. ;)
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

hey sorry I have been gone. I wheant to the amusement park and bought an ocarina! strange place to find an instrement. Actuly I bought two... he he... I broke the first one.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Zelda0909 wrote:hey sorry I have been gone. I wheant to the amusement park and bought an ocarina! strange place to find an instrement. Actuly I bought two... he he... I broke the first one.
fun... I bought things that you would not think to find... a mojority of it is lost in a mess called my house... The past 3 yearly native american pow wow vacations I went to,I bought a skinning knife type thing made out of buffalo bone... I have 3 of them all of them lost.. last year I bought myself a eagle necklace that seems to be made out of rock or minerals or something! this next year I hope to buy myself an empty turtle shell so I can show it off to my friends for no reason...maybe buy myself some of that stuff forget the name its a herb or something that is comenly used in fires by native americans...or I could spend it all on fried bread and popcorn... A lot of choices to chose from... I can not wait to spend my money on that stuff...

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

:O im jealous XD but its only 16 more days till i get to go home c: Apparently dad doesnt like poor ol' Keisha T^T
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Lemme explain in a better, more polite way.

I've been a bit busy, and I didn't have the time to post here.

I've also been a bit bored of this.

Hope that cleared it up

When I get the enthusiasm, I'll come back.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

for me its just..confusing.. im so used to the old forum, i dont think its the topics its just..misssing how the old one was :/ i cant quite put my finger on it but this forum is just...missing something the old one had.. it makes me feel as if weos getting all modern and the old one..idk seemed to match the theame. i was never a for um person, more of a ingame person :/ i think i might be done with the computer.. theres just nothing left to me....it seems
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

sparkwolf111 wrote:for me its just..confusing.. im so used to the old forum, i dont think its the topics its just..misssing how the old one was :/ i cant quite put my finger on it but this forum is just...missing something the old one had.. it makes me feel as if weos getting all modern and the old one..idk seemed to match the theame. i was never a for um person, more of a ingame person :/ i think i might be done with the computer.. theres just nothing left to me....it seems
Me? D:
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

I find myself being less active everyday ^^; well its summer... I don't know how active i'll be...
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

School starts tomorrow, so I won't be as active.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Maybe it's just because I've been through forum moves before, but I've got no problems with the new one.

Anyway, I'm going to be gone for one day either this week or the next. Not sure just when yet. I'm traveling a few hours away to go pick up some new rats, and will probably spend the rest of the day getting them settled in. I'll try to update when I know the exact date I'll be going.
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Off to the zoo, today!
Artwork: Tumblr