Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Going Somewhere/ Joining WEO?

Post by hoopyscoop »

Yep.Well, good you don’t have school! :D Feel better soon.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Back.
|D fixed laptop so I can go on the game itself, too
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Welcome back Swifty! (: Glad to see your laptop is fixed.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I'm back. I was out of town and with no internet at a campground all weakend. It was fun.I brought my fishing gear with but we got a windstorm before i could do much. Thats washington for you... Wind storms in the east and rainstorms,thunderstorms,ice,storms and snow,stroms in the west. The upside is on the I saw plenty of wildlife especially one the way back. There were hawks and eagles circling above farmland,Bison roaming acres of low plains,Not a zoo but there was a fence so it could be a state park or something. Once we got into the cascades i saw a small group of elk grazing by the roadside. It was a fantastic trip overall.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Laptop broke again, idk what happened to it.

I'll be on at 11-1 at night, EST. Atleast on the game itself . My dad fixed my nook so i can get on the forum during the day, though.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Just letting you know, I might leave WEO when my AG ends... There’s too many rule breakers. People calling my friends names. And I’ve realized, even though theres barely any new reports in City Hall, that doesn’t mean that people aren’t breaking the rules, I saw a person breaking the rules. But no one got a screenshot... some don’t have forum accounts, some don’t even know how to report... For my friends I will stay on the forum, but not in the game. And I may not leave at all, I’m still thinking about it. It’s not final yet, but I may leave.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

h00pysc00p wrote:Just letting you know, I might leave WEO when my AG ends... There’s too many rule breakers. People calling my friends names. And I’ve realized, even though theres barely any new reports in City Hall, that doesn’t mean that people aren’t breaking the rules, I saw a person breaking the rules. But no one got a screenshot... some don’t have forum accounts, some don’t even know how to report... For my friends I will stay on the forum, but not in the game. And I may not leave at all, I’m still thinking about it. It’s not final yet, but I may leave.
Wait! You can't leave! You and Mid are my only close friends on here and the only reason I get on the game! I am always checking too see if you are on! If you are, I set out to find you! Don't gooooo!! :cry:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Hi i just joined the forum yesterday and im looking for friends
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

niallz299 wrote:Hi i just joined the forum yesterday and im looking for friends
Welcome to the forums! :D Hope you enjoy you’re time here.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

niallz299 wrote:Hi i just joined the forum yesterday and im looking for friends
welcome!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Hi. My name is Grep42, have we met?
Vegan: The other white meat.
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

limited access

Post by dominoandcopper »

I wanted top let everyone know I might be limited on how much I can get on for awhile. I just got a new job and until my hourse are more frequent and I have more free time I cant really get on alot. I regret this since I am sheriff but I thought I would let everyone know. I should be back to spend time with everyone again soon. ^_^
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Danica

Post by dominoandcopper »

I got my work schedule figured out. I had my boss give me it. So I will be back on more often now. Sorry about disappearing awhile, had alot going on ^_^
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

I'm going to leave the forum for a couple of days. I'm sorry about the whole double posting thing, I've had some frustration with my non-computer life and I guess I was taking it out on ou guys :oops: . I'm going to straighten this out and hopefully return less irritating.
Vegan: The other white meat.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Grep42 wrote:I'm going to leave the forum for a couple of days. I'm sorry about the whole double posting thing, I've had some frustration with my non-computer life and I guess I was taking it out on ou guys :oops: . I'm going to straighten this out and hopefully return less irritating.
It’s alright. Farewell, until you return. :)