Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Going Somewhere/ Joining WEO?

Post by LunaWolf »

Rofl, done the same thing hundreds of times. xD
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Hayy, welcome back Silk(Mind if I call you that?) and Southern. ^^
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I might be out of commission for a while due to the hurricane. I expect to lose power at some point.
We're stocking up on food that doesn't need to be cooked, and jugs of water. (Because our plumbing needs electricity for some weird reason...)
Hurricane itself should only be over us for a day or two, but if we lose power we're the last to have it restored.... ._.
So, wish me luck. See you all soon!
Croix
Bluebird Chick

Post by Croix »

I'm new to the forums, I've played the actual game on and off for about 6 months now.
Always slightly overwhelmed by everything. ^^'
Waddled my way here over from WolfQuest, hoping to see at least one familiar name here, so I don't feel completely lonely. :'D
..................................................................... .............. ςг๏เא
.......................................................................... єtŦllץ єєtє ...
................................................................ Image

Wolf Lineart © Arukardis on dA
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Croix wrote:I'm new to the forums, I've played the actual game on and off for about 6 months now.
Waddled my way here over from WolfQuest, hoping to see at least one familiar name here, so I don't feel completely lonely. :'D

Congratulations, and I recall Kenya saying she was a moderator on the WQ forums.
For science!
Croix
Bluebird Chick

Post by Croix »

SouthernStar wrote:Congratulations, and I recall Kenya saying she was a moderator on the WQ forums.
Thank you~
Turns out Kenya and I are on the Report Team together. :D
I call her Chipmunk...
..................................................................... .............. ςг๏เא
.......................................................................... єtŦllץ єєtє ...

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Croix wrote:I'm new to the forums, I've played the actual game on and off for about 6 months now.
welcome croix! I am also on wolfquest well I used to be.... I got bored with them since they failed big time. Their biggest failure of their game from what I see is that it gets to repidetive. So I came here looking for a game that seems new and exciting. In other words I was looking for a game that you can't tell what to expect. So welcome to the fourms I hope you find the game and website as good as I do.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

SouthernStar wrote:Congratulations, and I recall Kenya saying she was a moderator on the WQ forums.
LOLno. I'm a WQ Report Team member there, hehe. ;3
Croix wrote:Thank you~
Turns out Kenya and I are on the Report Team together. :'D
I call her Chipmunk...
Do I spy a fellow blueberry? o:
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Croix
Bluebird Chick

Post by Croix »

animalguy888 wrote:welcome croix! I am also on wolfquest well I used to be.... I got bored with them since they failed big time. Their biggest failure of their game from what I see is that it gets to repidetive. So I came here looking for a game that seems new and exciting. In other words I was looking for a game that you can't tell what to expect. So welcome to the fourms I hope you find the game and website as good as I do.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. One the other hand, I enjoy the game very much along with the forums. ^^
Thank you for the welcome~
Kenya wrote:Do I spy a fellow blueberry? o:
Blooburri yush. :D

Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Welcome to the forums, and remember, shrimp eggs don't smell good!
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Chiu
Bluebird Chick

Post by Chiu »

Same as Croix thar, but I'm not a WQ ReportTeam though. :3

So ohyus I be new. Nice to met ye guise. c:
Avatar is copyright to; C-lupus on the Wolfquest community forums.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Hi there, welcome! ^_^
Silky
Cardinal Chick

Post by Silky »

Lady wrote:Hayy, welcome back Silk(Mind if I call you that?) and Southern. ^^
Yeah sure ^^ And thanks :)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Im leaving tomorrow. Going to greyland beach WA! its a nice beach a few years back we spotted a seal pup resting on the beach awaiting its moms return from sea. Its heard to tell what I will se this year but im hopeung on taking some beach an dother scenic photos with my camera (if I can find it before we leave) and also reeling in an oceanic big one! Ill be on for a few minutes tonight but once I logout ill be seeing you mondoy or tuesday bye!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Im back! this weekend has been really nice. to sum it up,I got my oreo sstolen by a squiral after my sister stashed them in her backback for the beach,I got some nice wildlife photos,I went to the beach and fell asleep twice,ate snacks and whatched people drink beer and wine,and also got a video of a raven making funny noises... oh and we also found a frog in the middle of the night. yay fun weekend!!!! excepth the part were I got robbed by a rodent...