Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Leaving WEO for a While?

Post by KibaWolf »

florida from 2o july-august 3-5.I will be on less frequently/not at all
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I will be leaving tomorrow for Charleston, I will be gone 4 days. I’ll be back on that forth day though. ;)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Hey Guys! I haven't been on in awhile due to my new sister, camp, and being ill. My best friend however, is making an account and loves to roleplay. Her account hasn't been accepted yet but she really wants to roleplay so, I'm making her a form on some roleplays that she wants (she sitting next to me right now :D) and such. Hopefully she'll be on soon, her username is Mockingjay25 or 74 I believe. So, I wont be on anymore and will try and pop in sometimes but wont be roleplaying anymore so If you need to tell me anything PM my friend. Thanks!

-Hope
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Amaya
Bluebird Chick

Post by Amaya »

Hello, I am Amaya, you might know me from a couple of other websites like farelheart, warriorcatsrpg, and wolfquest. Well recently I met someone named Summerbreeze and she convinced me to join. I roleplay and I might play the game a bit, so I would be happy to meet up with anyone! Well I just want to say hi!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

I've been with WEO for about a year now, I believe. I stuck around at first for the game and the friends- but then those friends left, and the game got boring.
I found new friends though, and still plan to hang out with them. In-game? Probably not nearly as much.
I stuck around on the forums for the roleplaying. But that to I have noticed is starting to die out really easily and really fast- mainly because not enough people join the roleplay and keep it going. The roleplays I have joined tend to get really popular(Shadow wolves, Warrior cats, the newer Warrior cats) but then they die off.
So this isn't really goodbye, but... I won't be active. Not nearly as much. I won't be logging into WEO forums on a daily basis anymore. I have turned my sights onto a new site, a solely roleplaying one. I will still draw requests for people who really want them, and if you want to reach me, pm me here and expect a reply within a week.
Until I find a reason to be active here like I used to be, I won't do much of anything on the forums except for logging in and checking my inbox.
Thanks.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

It saddens me to see such a good friend loose interest in this community. Although, what you say about the role plays here being popular for a short period of time and then dying is completely true. I do hope the roleplays on the other site maintain the player's interests.
"Always be present."
-?
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Oh my people, we've had such great fun, haven't we. Me annoying you, you begging me to stop...

Anyway, what I would like to say is I am not going to be on as much. WEO just doesn't have as much to offer as other sites do, but I do thankyou for my newly discovered hobby: roleplaying. I finally have something to do other than StumbleUpon!

I just have too many roleplay sites, and a new Sims 3 expansion. I hope you understand D:
I can be found on these sites:
- http://jurassia.proboards.com/index.cgi
- http://rp-warriorcats.proboards.com/index.cgi?
- http://z13.invisionfree.com/Red_Skies/index.php
- http://contentionsofkerbasi.b1.jcink.com
- Probably many others.

I will still come on every once and a while, but don't count on me haunting the forums anymore. :(
Vegan: The other white meat.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I'm leaving today. Im going to on vacation to a native american pow-wow on an indian reservation. So I may be less active if active at all. Bye!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Cerulean
Baby Mouse

Post by Cerulean »

Hi, I haven't been on WEO for a looong while, but I decided to check back and see how things are doing. I still like this game very much, and I'll be hanging out a little
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cerulean wrote:Hi, I haven't been on WEO for a looong while, but I decided to check back and see how things are doing. I still like this game very much, and I'll be hanging out a little
Hi! Welcome back! It's also nice to meet you. ^-^
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Cerulean wrote:Hi, I haven't been on WEO for a looong while, but I decided to check back and see how things are doing. I still like this game very much, and I'll be hanging out a little
Welcome back! I can't wait to meet you!
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I'm bacK! I had a great time. it was fun. I saw them dance, ate indian fry bread and freshly killed bison. It's interesting the have a big pit that has a massive fire at night. then they klll a bison in the herd they keep on the reservation. After that the put on the fire and bury it using a tractor. then after cooking they serve it with other food for lunch. The process of cooking it takes 1 or 2 days. Boy is it good! I love fresh bison! This year we spotted a severed bison leg just sitting in the pit. My friend was brave enough to pick it up but then regreted that choice after it oozed these gross stuff all over her hand. She now thinks it was cut off because the leg is full of desiese which might have leaked out when she picked it up. Sometimes we ate her house and even stayed there after the pow-wow was over. She has a lot of animals. A macaw named badger,an african gray named max,2 dogs,4 or 5 cats(3 of them are fairly young),a dove,and they were goat sitting for a while so i got to see those. They live in a fairlylarge house with a large property and plenty of open space. They keep hte birds in a large enclosure. it is large enough to fit a full grown macaw an african grey and sevral people inside. the dogs stay in the yard and the cats roam around a bit. It was a very fun trip! Later I might show some photos and videos I took on the trip.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

animalguy888 wrote:I'm bacK! I had a great time. it was fun. I saw them dance, ate indian fry bread and freshly killed bison. It's interesting the have a big pit that has a massive fire at night. then they klll a bison in the herd they keep on the reservation. After that the put on the fire and bury it using a tractor. then after cooking they serve it with other food for lunch. The process of cooking it takes 1 or 2 days. Boy is it good! I love fresh bison! This year we spotted a severed bison leg just sitting in the pit. My friend was brave enough to pick it up but then regreted that choice after it oozed these gross stuff all over her hand. She now thinks it was cut off because the leg is full of desiese which might have leaked out when she picked it up. Sometimes we ate her house and even stayed there after the pow-wow was over. She has a lot of animals. A macaw named badger,an african gray named max,2 dogs,4 or 5 cats(3 of them are fairly young),a dove,and they were goat sitting for a while so i got to see those. They live in a fairlylarge house with a large property and plenty of open space. They keep hte birds in a large enclosure. it is large enough to fit a full grown macaw an african grey and sevral people inside. the dogs stay in the yard and the cats roam around a bit. It was a very fun trip! Later I might show some photos and videos I took on the trip.
It sounds very fun!

I would not enjoy it though...I'm vegetarian.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Foxesrule wrote:
animalguy888 wrote:I'm bacK! I had a great time. it was fun. I saw them dance, ate indian fry bread and freshly killed bison. It's interesting the have a big pit that has a massive fire at night. then they klll a bison in the herd they keep on the reservation. After that the put on the fire and bury it using a tractor. then after cooking they serve it with other food for lunch. The process of cooking it takes 1 or 2 days. Boy is it good! I love fresh bison! This year we spotted a severed bison leg just sitting in the pit. My friend was brave enough to pick it up but then regreted that choice after it oozed these gross stuff all over her hand. She now thinks it was cut off because the leg is full of desiese which might have leaked out when she picked it up. Sometimes we ate her house and even stayed there after the pow-wow was over. She has a lot of animals. A macaw named badger,an african gray named max,2 dogs,4 or 5 cats(3 of them are fairly young),a dove,and they were goat sitting for a while so i got to see those. They live in a fairlylarge house with a large property and plenty of open space. They keep hte birds in a large enclosure. it is large enough to fit a full grown macaw an african grey and sevral people inside. the dogs stay in the yard and the cats roam around a bit. It was a very fun trip! Later I might show some photos and videos I took on the trip.
It sounds very fun!

I would not enjoy it though...I'm vegetarian.
its okay you do not have to eat bison as they also serve fruit,salids,and bread. Besides the main event is the native american dancing at the arena. Some parts is only for the local tribe other parts they let other tribes and even guest join in. I remember how my mother earned herself a nickname once. "Little white girl who can't pump water" These guys were cooling off from the hot sun near the water pump when my mom came to fill a jug of water. My mother apeantly whatched to much little house on the prairie and was pulling the pump up then pushing it down. She did not relize that that was turning it on and off. So then they helped her figure it out before calling her "little white girl who can't pump water". An intersting tale indeed.

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Well, I'm not really 'leaving', but I won't be active very much. I might not reply to my topics right away, or at days/weeks at a time. It depends on if my mom and dad will let me play on my iPad, or Laptop.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤