Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Au Revoir ;]

Post by Ragdoll »

Ahem -Clears throat-

So, I've recently been thinking, and I feel I no longer want to be a part of this community. So from now on, I'm going to be strictly in game.

A reason? Well then, sit down, I have quite a few my dears ;]

Lack of maturity - Many people on here are quite young, and this limits things you can say and do on a forum. Of course, I do not care if your young as long as your mature, but it irritates me when a new member joins, and they speak with a exhaustive lack of grammar and talk... Like.... Uhh... Not gonna mention names here LOL

Non game based - These forums aren't much game based anymore, mostly random things. I don't remember who was the last person who posted in game discussion.

Members didn't think of each other as equals.

Ahh, almost forgot. My lovelies<3 Well... People who I don't hate. Ya'know, I'm not much of a fan of people... So yeah, I don't hate you people below <3

Alexander. Congrats on being a mod dear, I know you'll be brilliant!<3

Kenya. Dunno, your just awesome. Love ya girl<3

Webearthonline. Your amazing, Though lacking a screen name. You made a game, and you obviously love animals. Your pretty dang high in my books dude<3

Bumble. Though not around often, if at all, you're still my bud.

Doom. I'd call you a frenemy. But I still respect you. Your fantastic girly.

Quagga. Girl, how you doin? *eyebrowWaggle* Email me or something, you awesome. Abuse smileys, we all love it.

Lady. Now, I wouldn't say we really have ever talked, but thats why I love you xD I strongly dislike people who talk too much... Well, to me LOL

Saphia. Dunno why I've never hated you for your terrible grammar... Probably because I can't hold it against you when your from Sweden xD

Ayashe. Your awesome. Your drawings are awesome. You aren't spazzy. 3 reasons to like a person, By Ragdoll ;]

I REALLY hate writing these... I love all of you, okay? Well... most of you LOL

Uhhh... Thats basically everyone. Now, I know this whole topic may be removed, but honestly, I'm leaving. I'm not returning. I don't give a dang.

And that is Ragdoll, going out with a *bang* ;] *Fires a gun into the bed* Not a very big bang... LOL

(Wanna talk? I'm on iscribble, my username is caitycat99, my screen name is Ki-yu

Notice how I've refrained from swearing this entire time? LOL

Sorry if I mentioned any names in a bad way, I wrote a few paragraphs venting, but I think I removed them all)
Image Image
Image Image
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Going Somewhere/ Joining WEO?

Post by Alexander »

Moved your topic to here since it fits, though it was tempting to keep it out as it was. xP
Very sad to see you go, Ragdoll ); And thanks for the congrats. xP
I understand you wanting to leave, no need to feel sorry for your pet peeves I guess you could call it. (:
Though I'd still like to hang around with you, though I don't feel like we've been around each other I still find you to be a great friend. Hope to see you on WEO sometime!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Aww Rag. :c I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand completely. Maybe I'll see you in-game sometime. <3 Thank you for the compliments as well. I'm glad we got along. ^^
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Farewell Ragdoll, Sucks to see you go. Whether you like me or not, just know I admire and respect you and hope you enjoy your time in game :)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Ragdoll D=
It was great having you around, anf I'll definitely miss seeing your posts. Do drop by every now and then to say hi. :3
I get where you're going though, the community has changed fairly dramatically over the past year.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Bye Ragdoll! D: Sad to see you go. :c
And I agree with everything not being game based. The most active forum is probably the Off Topic forum.
I myself keep going and coming back.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

Kenya wrote:Ragdoll D=
It was great having you around, anf I'll definitely miss seeing your posts. Do drop by every now and then to say hi. :3
I get where you're going though, the community has changed fairly dramatically over the past year.
yea.. i remeber when the game discussion topic was the most active and some people posted off topic things in there since people usually didnt reply to things in off topic
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Hi im back. I was gone for awail but im back now... so many rps... *Eye twitch*
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

haha welcome back my friend ^^ I'm back too!
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Yay:D Welcome back Zelda :3
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

I suppose I'm off again. Not active anymore anyway and I need somewhere to vent X3

My mom hasnt payed my dad the child support in months even though she's getting 1000's for working in the war in afganistan. So now apperently now i must move to my grandma's down the road and that means a LOT less computer time altogether and i'm gonna have to get rid of keisha :c

Maybe I'll return again but things are a jumbled mess for me and I know it'll be good to vent and you guys have be soooooooooo epic in the past 2-ish years I've been in the commuity so i vent to ya'll. I guess thats it really... laters :(
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Aww, bye Dark.. I'll miss you. :c Best wishes for your life.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Hope to see you sometime, Dark. Sorry to see that you're having such struggles. ):
GraepFroot
Bluebird Chick

Post by GraepFroot »

I'm honestly not one for talking/introducing myself on forums but I figured I would for a change. :)
I'm Graep', I'm 16 years young and I'm by no means new- I've actually been on WEO for quite a few years, Over 4 or 5,
I'd guess- however I've just never thought to drop by and say hello. A lot has changed since I was last here though,
I must say. It was quite a suprise to log into the game, and be greeted by a plethora of Mountain goat'.
They weren't here when I last logged on. Haha. Anyhow, I'm mainly in-game and probably won't post much
here as I have very little to say but It's lovely to meet you all. :)

I hope to see you guys' in-game. :D

I may even try my hand at Roleplaying here.. o:
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Welcome to the forums, GraepFroot! (;
It's always great to see more people joining the forums. Rarely do players join these forums, it's quite the mystery to us. Lol.
Anyway, great to have you here. (: