Leaving WEO for a While?

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Is this topic useless or not needed?

Yes it is pointless...
15%
Nope! This topic is great!
60%
Eh, it's ok...
25%

Total votes: 65

umbreongirl2
Baby Mouse

Re: Going Somewhere/ Joining WEO?

Post by umbreongirl2 »

Alexander wrote:
Ayashe wrote:Ohlord.
Never thought I'd meet my boyfriend's online mother figure. What a day this has been...
Rofl.
I used to be her kit, I still feel like her son. c:

Hey, hey momma. I got a girlfriend
and
I know we aren't married and all but
We have two puppies c:
Isn't that great?!?!1j12ihadfs

Wonderful my boy! Imma grandmommy XD :D YAYYYYY <3
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts ... their reality may all be a mirage. ~Itachi
bootsy
Bluebird Chick

Post by bootsy »

Hi there! I used to play on and off back in 2006-2008, and I've got some free time again so here I am. It's so exciting to see so many people playing this game, there was virtually no one when I started. It's nice to see some new animals, the fox and goat, which I've yet to get a hang of. Anyway just wanted to say hey and I hope I see you around in game! I'm usually in World 1.

ashley

I'm Ashley, I like rats.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Just want to say, I wont be playing on WEO very often because of schoolwork, exams and writing some new books too. But I'll check on WEO regularly and be checking my topic 'Writer's Block' as well as the Support forum to see if I can help the new ones out ;]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

I'm back kids. Hi :D I'm hoping the peeps I knew before are still here. ^^
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

wll not be here for a while. going to visit relitives out of state. I live in washington and im heading for arizona. So... bye! im taking a shuttle at 4:30 today to the airport. Peace out!!!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

LADY!I loves chu! D:Also I will be coming back off and on to be a boss with killing animals.Very good for stress.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I will be going to Charleston only for a couple days.. So I probably wont be active
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Im back!!!! I got back home monday... It nice to be back now that I'm home ill be probably very active again.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Kaso
Bluebird Chick

Post by Kaso »

So this is a topic about leaving the game, right? Well, I'm leaving the game temporarily (like, one day) because my computer turn is over. If Vonn426 sees this, I want you to know that I had to get off because I was 30 minutes late because I was waiting for you. Sorry for leaving (I had to >_<), and if I misinterpreted your request, I want you to know that I didn't do it on purpose.

You said "hold my rank for me, I'll brb" or something along those lines, but you haven't came back yet, and I'm in a bit of trouble, so I have no choice but to leave the game. So, once again, sorry. ;0 I hope you see this, because I'm probably going to be plagued with feelings of guilty for the next 60 days. xD
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Hey... Just to let you guys know, I wont be active in-game for a while. I am going through some personal things in my life. I will pop in on the forum and in game sometimes. I’ll be really active again in a few days.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

FHSKFBHJS WEO FRIENDS!

I came back to say hello and to see how everyone was doing. It's been awhile, a long, long while. A few months, I think. But now I'm partially back, and have better grammar then before. ;p Most of the new members, who joined within 5 months or so, won't remember me, so this is directed to the people who do know me. No offense. xD If you people ever need Lexi, I've got Skype and iScribble, so feel free to PM me/look at the bottom of this post to get that info. I miss you guys, and hope things have been going well for you all. c: I'll pop in, hopefully, once every few months to check on things. Not sure if it's allowed, but the mods can delete it if it isn't. My skype is Lexiestarz, and my iScribble is Lexiestarz, too. I also go by the name Rexxi on there. x3 Welp, that's all I gotta say. Love you WEO! <3
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Lex wrote:FHSKFBHJS WEO FRIENDS!

I came back to say hello and to see how everyone was doing. It's been awhile, a long, long while. A few months, I think. But now I'm partially back, and have better grammar then before. ;p Most of the new members, who joined within 5 months or so, won't remember me, so this is directed to the people who do know me. No offense. xD If you people ever need Lexi, I've got Skype and iScribble, so feel free to PM me/look at the bottom of this post to get that info. I miss you guys, and hope things have been going well for you all. c: I'll pop in, hopefully, once every few months to check on things. Not sure if it's allowed, but the mods can delete it if it isn't. My skype is Lexiestarz, and my iScribble is Lexiestarz, too. I also go by the name Rexxi on there. x3 Welp, that's all I gotta say. Love you WEO! <3
Welcome back lex! its good to see you again.

edit: 4/9/12

going to be gone most of this week. I am going to my uncles house to visit for a few days. I'll be back wednessday or thursday. I can not rememberthe exact day right now. Anyway be back soon!

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Welcome back Lex, also nice to meet you.
And see you later Animal! Hope you have a good time!

Anyway...

I am back on WEO. Sorry that I left, I just was having some rough times. This time I wont be leaving for a while!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Im back! my uncles house was nice but to much construction going on! There two are three houses in the negborhood one being my uncles. The rest of the neghborhood has not been built yet. The rest of the place is house beams and frames being put up as the begining of house construction. they still got to put up a fence around there house. So that means even there house still needs to be worked on. They just need to finish constructing the fence.

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

School starts again tomorrow, so don't expect much of me c:
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra