Hi everyone!

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Antonio94
Bluebird Chick

Hi everyone!

Post by Antonio94 »

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Recently I saw this WEO and it felt really interesting so I'm quite curious in playing it. I'm still a noob so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by actualScarikas »

(belated) Welcome to WEO! The game's been a bit dead lately as the worlds can be quite laggy, but there's still fun to be had. I hope you enjoy your stay :0
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
MadLab
Bluebird Chick

Post by MadLab »

hello,(sorry for the late replay) wellcome to this weired but great game! i hope you enjoy it despite the last update basically 7 years ago XD
:idea: gamename: MadLab id:84973 MAKE HIM THE BEST
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★βyё βyё★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
(♡u‿u)⊹⊱【.:*゚..:。:.::.*OУаsυмi:..:*゚..:。:.::.*】⊰⊹
(●´ω`)。゚.o。коηβαηΗα。o.゚。(´ω`●)
ヾ(*´・∀)ノ*:..。o○∫μммёγ υдcдтioй○o。..:*ヾ(∀・`*)ノ
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Post by Runite »

Hello, Welcome to WEO Antonio! Glad to have you with us. I haven't gotten around to playing much lately but hopefully soon that changes. I usually play as King Snake or Condor depending on how I feel in that particular moment and I try to hang out in the forests in the Summers and the desert in the Winters as the KS. With the Condor I rarely venture from the mountain ranges due to all of the food available. I look forward to meeting you in game one day, Until then the best of luck to you!