Hello eveyrone! :D

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

TheWolfeh
Bluebird Chick

Hello eveyrone! :D

Post by TheWolfeh »

I'm one of newer members, TheWolfeh. My in game name is TheLittle. Well actually I'm new on forums only, I ulocked all the basic animals (yay for me :mrgreen: ).
Now thingz about moi: I like cookies, muffins, fav in game animal is wolf even if I can't play as one, fav color is purple. :3
I also have one question... I've been posting on few places but even after waiting for more than week messages won't show because moderator can't accept (?) them. I didn't post anything mature related or rude and I don't see any reasons why my messages won't show. :evil: Why is it happening? /).0.(\
Anyways, I hope I will be able to find in game people and make some friends, glad you met me! XD
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Hello eveyrone! :D

Post by animalguy888 »

Hello and welcome TheWolfie! Its all wise nice to meet new people.

Il tell you a little about myself. I have been a member of the forums for around three years. But Some members have been around even longer.
One of my favorite things to do is Nature photography. Examples can be found in my sig. At home I have a very unusual family pet. A house sparrow named peep. He fell out of the nest after a crow attack and was abandoned. So he was raised by me and my family. He is now five years old. Wild House sparrows rarely live past the age of two. Also I enjoy science. specifically the topics of astronomy and Biology. The study of stars, planets, and the universe and the study of animals.

So anyway... Welcome!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Hello, TheWolfie! Welcome to the forums.
To answer your question: The admins and moderators have to review every first 3 posts you make, to make sure you aren't a spambot/or breaking the rules. I hope that helps. :) however, you say they don't show, trying either Private messaging one of our moderators/or post in Support if you can, :)

I love cookies and muffins as well. <3 so good.
And I also love wolves.
I have 1 bearded dragon, her name is Fredericka, and I got her in January. (Used to be two...My other one, Oliver, died.)
My favorite colors are...: Pink, purple, green, blue, yellow, red, and orange. Basically, I love every color of the rainbow.
I also love skittles. ~Taste the Rainbow~ xD
And right now I am craving a turkey sandwitch with potato chips and pickles. The pickles are inside the sandwitch. ;3
Before you ask, yes. I am slightly weird. And I love pickles. Lots. Of. PICKLES!!!!

This will be the end of my post- wait, no...yes...

Ok THIS will be the end of my post. -waves- Bye! :3
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

'Ello!! :mrgreen: *Waves hand crazily*

It's nice to meet you! ^-^

I'm NatureHeart, the most awesome person here! Naw, I'm joking. I don't have much to say about myself.. :\ Not like everyone else, but I am still here to greet you! Welcome to WEO and enjoy your stay! :)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
TheWolfeh
Bluebird Chick

Post by TheWolfeh »

Hello again. :D And yeah I solved posting problem and by the way you that has gecko (forgot name XD) thanks for help. Does anyone know good way to find other players? I really get lonely when I'm with NPCs only, plus players are better mates/helpers. .o.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Just wander around world 1. Your sure to find at least 1 person that doesen't want to kill you.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.