New Forum Member, Old Game Player

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

RosesThorne
Bluebird Chick

New Forum Member, Old Game Player

Post by RosesThorne »

Hey there, I've recently returned to WEO and this time around I've decided to hop on into the forums as well! I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm Thorne, feel free to call me Thorne, Thorn, or Wyvern. :)
My favorite animal in the (basic) game is the Condor, I currently don't own the advanced game but I'm thinking about it ;)
I love art, I'm currently a student, and I'm focusing my studies on art, writing, and science. My new 17" Alienware laptop is my baby, and I spend a lot of time on it enjoying the beautiful graphics on games that didn't even run on my old laptop.

Feel free to shoot me a message about anything, I don't bite and I definitely don't mind an intelligent conversation. <3
Image Image Image Image <----Click! :D
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: New Forum Member, Old Game Player

Post by Foxesrule »

Hello! (:
First of all, here's a site you can use to hatch your dragons: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/ :wink:

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Although we have few active members the active members we do have are all friendly and don't mind a laugh!

I love art although I'll probably focus more on game development and writing.

I'm sure you will enjoy your time on the forums!
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
RosesThorne
Bluebird Chick

Post by RosesThorne »

Thanks for the site, I already have them on Daily Dragon Fix though. :)

I've noticed how quite it is around here, but honestly I don't really mind. I've been a part of enough games that had so many people, with half of them being trolls, that I appreciate the quite. I haven't seen much drama here, and as much as I like drama in role plays or TV shows, it should stay there. -End slight rant- XD

I'm going to have to say, I'm surprised at how much I love the condor in game. I didn't think it would be my favorite animal, but I'm going to be sad when the guy I'm playing hits old age. :/ I'm very surprised I got into the high scores with him to, I was just looking through the scores of various animals and I did a double take at the lower scores of the condor, I was just sitting there "I'm pretty sure my score is higher than that" and it was 0.0 It's been making me think about getting the advanced game, now that my score is high enough to play quite a few of them...

Thanks for the welcome. ^.^ Defiantly in love with the game now.
Image Image Image Image <----Click! :D
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

YOYOYO!

xP

Welcome to the forums!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥