Hey there!

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

Bronze
Adult Bluebird
Location: Well, if I'm online, here. If not, I'm somewhere else.

Hey there!

Post by Bronze »

Hello! I haven't been on WEO in forever, but I was pretty active a couple years ago. I might be hanging around here a bit more, so I figured I'd say hi to the newer people, and any old friends who are still around.
High Scores:
#1 Condor
#50 Red Fox
#15 Global High List
After a hiatus of several months, Bronzeh is back! =D
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Hey there!

Post by hoopyscoop »

Hi! It's always nice to see older members returning!
Nice to meet you! I'm hoopyscoop, and I have a crazy obbsession with bananas.

I also love, Minecraft, cats, wolves, and my bearded dragon Fredericka (Fred for short)

Again, it's very nice to meet you, Bronze!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Welcome back to the forums, Bronze! I am (Duh..) Foxesrule, a new mod, yay! I love rats, bats, foxes, cats, pie, rainbows, my fish, my cats, some rats at the pet shop, WEO, and life!

That was a bit long... O_O
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Welcome I am animalguy

I have a pet House Sparrow that was rescued after a crow attacked the nest and it fell out and was abandoned at the age of 24 hours. We took it in and raised it and it survived. His name is peep and he is currently around 4 years old.

We also rescued a cockatiel that was starving and dehydrated. It landed in the neighbors yard before anyone had moved in.

Aside from spending time with these two rescue birds I enjoy Learning about astronomy and anything to do with space, as well as biology the study, I love animals and am really good with them, I especially love the ocean, I enjoy doing nature and wildlife photography and am really good at it and hope to one to make it a proffession, The adorable baby deer in my signiture and the bird taking off from a river in my avatar are both the work of me. So now you know a bit about me.

Welcome Back Returning Member!!!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

BRONZE

OOOMG

SQUEALS

*Clears throat*
So um.. Hey, welcome back-- you know, I missed your face.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!