'Ello c:

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

LesLoups
Bluebird Chick

'Ello c:

Post by LesLoups »

Hello everybody, I'm LesLoups [That's pretty much french for Wolves... I think], and I'm pretty new to the forums, but not to the game. I actually recently figured out my account was activated... yeah... um... kind of fail on my part... c":
I've been playing the game for a while, only recently got back into it after a break. I love animals, and my favorite is the grey wolf. I love video games, including online video games, my favorites including Okami, Wolfquest, Pokemon, WebEarthOnline, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Fossil Fighters, and etc.

Anyways, it's nice to meet everybody :"D.
ᴛʜɪs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ
ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ ᴏᴡɴsᴇʟғ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: 'Ello c:

Post by Foxesrule »

Welcome to the forums, Lesloups! I was the one that allowed your first post. x3 My first Mod action! :D
Also, have you ever played WOLF? It's a wolf simulation where you choose what happens- Have pups, rise up to Alpha male/female and escape hunters! I personally prefer it to Wolf Quest. c:
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! We’ll make sure you have a very good time here! :)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
LesLoups
Bluebird Chick

Post by LesLoups »

Thanks for the welcome everyone :3!
And Foxesrule, yeah, I've tried Wolf - ahem, tried downloading it... x3, but I encountered problems when downloading it - the obvious problem being I don't have a DOSbox x3. I don't know if I should try to get a DOSbox, so I haven't tried to download it yet. [I believe it's a download...? c":~]
ᴛʜɪs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ
ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ ᴏᴡɴsᴇʟғ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Hello LesLoups! Nice name. (:
I've played Okami, Wolfquest, Pokemon, WEO, Animal Crossing (only the GameCube one), Harvest Moon (recently got Tale of Two Towns, ha.), etc.
Wish I could think of more games, but, you know, Pokemon takes up about half of what I play.

Welcome to the WEO forums!
If you're ever looking for someone to play with, let me know!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

LesLoups wrote: Thanks for the welcome everyone :3!
And Foxesrule, yeah, I've tried Wolf - ahem, tried downloading it... x3, but I encountered problems when downloading it - the obvious problem being I don't have a DOSbox x3. I don't know if I should try to get a DOSbox, so I haven't tried to download it yet. [I believe it's a download...? c":~]
Yes, it is. ^^ Also, try rooting arouund Off-topic for the WOLF thread. It has the instructions. (Animalguy, thanks for those! :D)
LesLoups
Bluebird Chick

Post by LesLoups »

Thanks for the welcome, Alexander :D! Nice, I see you like video games too [and yeah, Pokemon is also pretty much more than half of what I play, too. xD]
Sure, it'd be fun to play with you - or anyone on the forums that are reading this for that matter. My screen-name is Renegade, and I'm usually on World1 hanging out with my friend, Cascade. If you see either of us, you can say hello! c:

Alright, I'll definitely check it out, thanks for mentioning it! I was cautious about downloading a DOSbox since it seemed pretty complicated but I guess I'll try it again (:
ᴛʜɪs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ
ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ ᴏᴡɴsᴇʟғ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Okee. c;

One of the only console games I play is Pokemon. Can't wait until X and Y-Fennekin is a fennec fox! :D
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I can't wait as well. I have two other friends that are aiming to get X or Y as well, so we decided that we'd each have separate starters. I chose Chespin. I really want to see their evolutions. Also, I hope the male character will be able to have a suite & tie as well as some sunglasses. Also I'm hoping for my dream steel/poison typing.
Are you interested in X and Y, LesLoups?

Oh yeah, I think I'll roam around World 1 today. I might be a buffalo or something.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
LesLoups
Bluebird Chick

Post by LesLoups »

Oh yeah, I've been keeping an eye on X & Y development for a while, since info about it came out on this Pokemon site I use XD. I like Fennekin too - it looks cool. But I also think Chespin looks pretty cute :). And, Sylveon looks cool too. I might get it depending on what type it is.

Alright Alex. If you see me [or Cascade] around feel free to say a hi! :3
ᴛʜɪs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ
ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴇ ᴏᴡɴsᴇʟғ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

My in game name is Braviary, my favourite pokemon of all time, so look out for me! ;)