Hi all!

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Hi all!

Post by WildLife »

Hiya everyone :oops: . My name is Wolfpawprints and i am (Sort of) New to the fourm. I am just here to say "Hi" because I have been looking on the fourms and I have not seen anybody break the rules yet so I can say everybody is NICE! First time this happened in a while :evil:
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Re: Hi all!

Post by MidnightRose »

Hai Wolfpaw! I've seen you around before, and yes this forum doesn't have many rule-breakers, which is why this is like the only website I've been active on for a few years now... Well, at least in-game, I've had an account in WEO much longer than the forums xD Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. Pretty much everyone here eventually becomes friends and I'm sure it won't take long at all for you to come and join in with all of us =3
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

MidnightRose wrote:Hai Wolfpaw! I've seen you around before, and yes this forum doesn't have many rule-breakers, which is why this is like the only website I've been active on for a few years now... Well, at least in-game, I've had an account in WEO much longer than the forums xD Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. Pretty much everyone here eventually becomes friends and I'm sure it won't take long at all for you to come and join in with all of us =3

Couldn't have said it better myself.

So... Yes welcome wolfpaw!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Welcome, welcome! Always glad to see newcomers! If you're willing to play, I'd be willing to be any animal with you! I do admit that this forum is very easily one of the most friendly and loyal I've ever seen. We're a very nice, small, friendly community; never closes out the newer folk.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

WolfPawPrints wrote:Hiya everyone :oops: . My name is Wolfpawprints and i am (Sort of) New to the fourm. I am just here to say "Hi" because I have been looking on the fourms and I have not seen anybody break the rules yet so I can say everybody is NICE! First time this happened in a while :evil:
Hi!! Welcome! I haven't seen much rule breaking here in a while, which is awesome because lots of other sites have rule breakers...

So, anyway, hi! Welcome! :mrgreen: I'd be happy to play the game with you sometime!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Well then Hi :D Can't every fourm be like this? Every fourm I go on there is mostly trolls and sometimes abusive admins >:c
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

WolfPawPrints wrote:Well then Hi :D Can't every fourm be like this? Every fourm I go on there is mostly trolls and sometimes abusive admins >:c
Never used an image to welcome before. ;p I noticed you liked wolves...So... Yeah.

Unfortunately not.. :c The bigger forums, with lots of members, always have trolls...

By trolls, I mean rule-breakers, not the sort of 'me' troll.

Last bumped by Foxesrule on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 pm.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?