Back

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Back

Post by MidnightRose »

I'm back guys =D I sort of just disappeared about a month and a half ago... I don't really have a reason. I guess I just got bored for awhile, plus my grades became really bad so I was inactive because of that too.

I have to admit, I have came and checked up here a couple times, but I never actually logged in. So I didn't miss anything, I don't think. But I'm back for good now!
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Back

Post by hoopyscoop »

MidnightRose wrote:I'm back guys =D I sort of just disappeared about a month and a half ago... I don't really have a reason. I guess I just got bored for awhile, plus my grades became really bad so I was inactive because of that too.

I have to admit, I have came and checked up here a couple times, but I never actually logged in. So I didn't miss anything, I don't think. But I'm back for good now!
Welcome back! I missed you!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Midnight! =D

You were gone to long..
We hate you....
Go away now..

^_^
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad you're back! (:
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Welcome back.

click please :3
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Lol, thanks guys xD Hopefully next time I have to leave for awhile I'll say something, instead of just disappearing without a word xP
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter