Hi im Danica your sheriff

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderator: Kenya

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Hi im Danica your sheriff

Post by dominoandcopper »

For those of you who have not met me in the game my name is Danica and I run a group den for people to stay at for safety, food,nesting, or just for company. I recently became your sheriff and I am glad I can help keep trolles and other troubling players out of our safe W1. I am running to be sheriif again next month and doo so hope you will vote for me so I can be of assistance to you all again!! If you ever need help just find me :). I usually stay in W1, but on occasion I do go with friends to other worlds, a quick online players search is the best way to find me. I am always happy to help, so if you are having trouble with someone and can't post or figure out how to report just message me. I will do my very best to make sure everyone gets to enjoy this game to the fullest. For those wondering I have been part of our gaming world for around or slightly over a year. Please vote for me, and message if you ever need help or have questions!!

Thanks, **Danica**