Hi everyone!

This is where new and old members may come introduce themselves. You may also make a topic if you are permanently leaving WEO to say goodbye to your friends.

Moderators: Kenya, Alexander

Hi everyone!

Postby Antonio94 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:46 am

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Recently I saw this WEO and it felt really interesting so I'm quite curious in playing it. I'm still a noob so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
Antonio94
Bluebird Chick

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby actualScarikas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:07 pm

(belated) Welcome to WEO! The game's been a bit dead lately as the worlds can be quite laggy, but there's still fun to be had. I hope you enjoy your stay :0
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Postby MadLab » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:39 am

hello,(sorry for the late replay) wellcome to this weired but great game! i hope you enjoy it despite the last update basically 7 years ago XD
:idea: gamename: MadLab id:84973 MAKE HIM THE BEST
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★βyё βyё★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
(♡u‿u)⊹⊱【.:*゚..:。:.::.*OУаsυмi:..:*゚..:。:.::.*】⊰⊹
(●´ω`)。゚.o。коηβαηΗα。o.゚。(´ω`●)
ヾ(*´・∀)ノ*:..。o○∫μммёγ υдcдтioй○o。..:*ヾ(∀・`*)ノ
MadLab
Bluebird Chick

Postby Runite » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Hello, Welcome to WEO Antonio! Glad to have you with us. I haven't gotten around to playing much lately but hopefully soon that changes. I usually play as King Snake or Condor depending on how I feel in that particular moment and I try to hang out in the forests in the Summers and the desert in the Winters as the KS. With the Condor I rarely venture from the mountain ranges due to all of the food available. I look forward to meeting you in game one day, Until then the best of luck to you!
The essence of community, Its heart and soul, Is the non monetary exchange of value. Things we do and share because we care for others and for the good of the place.
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Return to Introductions