Your SOOO banned...Forum game.

This is where all forum games can be played.

Moderator: Kenya

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: Your SOOO banned...Forum game.

Post by Scarikas »

I ban you for having an awesome avatar GIF in your signature. I should really watch The Legend of Korra :u
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

I ban you for apparently not watching The Legend of Korra.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

I ban you for having a cute avatar :P
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I ban you for having a wolf with wings in your avatar.

I like wolves but not an obsesion. I am against winged wolves,werewolves,and shows like wolves rain. They completely mess up and misuse the concept of wolves. They derserve to be known as what they really are. Beautiful but dangerous wild animals! My two favorite things are biology the study of animals, and astronomy the study of space. I love space,and I love animals.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

I ban you for offending wolf's rain!
It shows them like that.(dangerous but beautiful.)I mean,so what if one was evil?It's just the personality.And it's not going against wolves AT ALL!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

You are banned because thats exactly my point. The show has now realism. Evil wolf,Wolves turning into people ect. To me that is totally unrealistic and discracful.

I mean their beautiful as in there howl is awe inspiring. I admire film makers who get to film them in the wild. I also admire people who catch a glimpse of them in yellowstone or in the north cascades. I also mean dangerous as in a average predator that just goes and does their thing and in doing so have the potential to harm you if you do not keep your distance.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

You're banend because you don't understand the show.They're not turning into humans.THey're creating an adaptation of to humans they look like humans unless they choose not to.It takes place WAY far into the future.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

KibaWolf wrote:You're banend because you don't understand the show.They're not turning into humans.THey're creating an adaptation of to humans they look like humans unless they choose not to.It takes place WAY far into the future.

you are banned because i have seen the show. I liked it at first but now I relise it is violent,unrealistic,and really weird. I do not like the sort of thing they are making them out to be. I can't stand the show now and I think its discraceful to wolves and animals.

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

You are banned because it's a great series and i <3 it.Also,its anime.It's not MEANT to be realistic.You don't like it,don't talk about it.T.T
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

you are banned because i know that it was not meant to which is exactly why I do not like it.

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

You are banned now stop talking about it T_T
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

you are banned for banning me!

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

You are abnned for banning me for banning u
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

I ban you for banning for banning!

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

i ban you for banning me for banning!