Random tips of...doom?

This is where all guides for WEO can be found. All similar guides will be merged with one another.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

Sapphire
Adult Bluebird

Random tips of...doom?

Post by Sapphire »

First, a note to everyone who has not read the rules... Do everyone a favor and read the rules, please. Unless, of course, you have
never been to world one and never plan to. Note: You can click the picture! It's a link to the rules! xD
Oh, and swearing/being rude to players isn't tolerated.

Here are some random tips for you. :D

1) If you are not okay with people killing you, go in world one. Common sense. :P

2) Before going afk, put your animal somewhere safe (A fox hole/condor cave/tree etc depending on your animal.) Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT put your mouse in a bear cave! By somewhere safe I do not mean anywhere... Unless you don't have the time.

3) When going afk, make sure your sound is on loud enough so that you can hear the swoosh when something attacks you. Don't ignore it, come back and check what just attacked you.

4) If it was a NPC,(NPCs are computer generated animals. You can tell if something is a NPC by simply selecting it and clicking examine (the button with a magifiying glass), and in the upper right corner it will tell you if it is a real player or not.) you can pretty much do anything you want. If it was a player and you're in world one; take a screenshot (If you don't know how, here's a link http://www.webearthonline.com/forum/vie ... php?t=1136)
and ask why they attacked you. If they continue to attack you when you ask them to stop, report them.

5) If you're having trouble taking care of your babies, ask for help. There are alot of really nice players in this game, and I'm sure they'd help you with your babies.

6) Need more points? Try multi mating. I will divide this part into two sections. Section M for the males and Section F for the females. I recommend multi mating as a male and with an animal that doesn't need a nest (Ex. Gecko) for those that haven't done this before or is having trouble with it.
M: To multi mate as a male, use this cycle. Image

F: Multi mating as a female is a little tricky, since it involves glitch mating, and you'd have to leave your offspring for a little while. I was half asleep when I made this image, so there are errors... please read tip seven insted. Or ask scar. X.x

7)*Female Only* Don't feel like waiting 'till winter? Don't want to move worlds? Try glitch mating! Wait until late (insert season here) and then move to your desired season, once the egg icon appears, go back, and mate. Repeat.

Credits:

FursieMoon (For giving me feedback.)
Lady (For the info on NPCs.)
Kenya (For the link to taking screenshots.)
Raptor (For the guide to taking screenshots.)
Scarikas (For telling me how to glitch mate.)
---------------------------------------------------------
These are all I can think of for now, I will add more when I think of them. Suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :D Also, this was my first time trying to write a guide... I hope it doesn't fail. xD
Thank you for reading! I hope my guide has helped.
Image Image
IcyFox
Bluebird Chick

Re: Random tips of...doom?

Post by IcyFox »

Great guide! :)
HELP!

HHEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!
I really want them to hatch! Please everybody, everytime you log on, click on all of them plllllz? :( DONT WANT IT TO DIE!!! :( :|
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Somtimes my pack members try to multimate. It always says * You have been turned down. This animal is taken*.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

Also, if you need a nest, you have to have enough time to build up most of your nest. For some reason all the creepy men know where you live and can tell how pretty your house is without having to be there.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Kazz wrote:Also, if you need a nest, you have to have enough time to build up most of your nest. For some reason all the creepy men know where you live and can tell how pretty your house is without having to be there.
Hu?????
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Please do not spam the forums, shadow-wolf. Thanks!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

shadow-wolf wrote:
Kazz wrote:Also, if you need a nest, you have to have enough time to build up most of your nest. For some reason all the creepy men know where you live and can tell how pretty your house is without having to be there.
Hu?????
When you are a bird you need to have a nest that's fairly good. The bird you want as your mate can tell if it is Bob or not without even seeing it!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Oh i See lol, I couldnt understanf I kazz! Wiv the creepy Men lol
MadLab
Bluebird Chick

Post by MadLab »

hhhhmmmm i never have seen a creepy man :?
:idea: gamename: MadLab id:84973 MAKE HIM THE BEST
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★βyё βyё★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
(♡u‿u)⊹⊱【.:*゚..:。:.::.*OУаsυмi:..:*゚..:。:.::.*】⊰⊹
(●´ω`)。゚.o。коηβαηΗα。o.゚。(´ω`●)
ヾ(*´・∀)ノ*:..。o○∫μммёγ υдcдтioй○o。..:*ヾ(∀・`*)ノ
Pretzel
Bluebird Chick

Post by Pretzel »

These are awesome tips! I keep my game up all the time when I'm sick of waiting to grow up. I get back on every five minutes or so to eat, drink, sleep, go to the bathroom etc., then I'll click back off and wait some more :D

My name in game: Inori