Shadow's Condor Tips

This is where all guides for WEO can be found. All similar guides will be merged with one another.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Re: Shadow's Condor Tips

Post by shadow-wolf »

the adults are easy to play as, if you have full combat, a mate loads of points your pretty much care free!
but if u want it:

if you are reincarnated, then keep your birth cave, this is easier or if u prefer and your not a good hunter/ killer, find a cave where the food is escape proof and simply drop your prey while flying at if it doesn't die then, it will soon starve BUT!, get rid of ALL food waste which is not yours because this will attract hawks or other condors to come into your den and steal your chicks!!!

or if you are a normal condor and you just grew fly to the caves and find a cave and like above its your choice which cave, for both above and normal condors to make a nest and gather LOTS of food to go in their cave, this is either for their chicks or for their own survive in winter or food shortages

this is really all i know...
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

shadow-wolf wrote:get rid of ALL food waste which is not yours because this will attract hawks or other condors to come into your den and steal your chicks!!!
There is a problem with this theory. First, hawks can't pick up condor chicks, and second, condors have their own chicks to tend to, why would they need yours? Stealing the food is more truthful theory. ;) Sorry, I got really bored! xD
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

i mean real players cos quess wot happed yesterday!?

my so called friend stole one of my pups as a fox! when she saw me she said " Guess wot i found!" i wos really annoyed wiv her then she started sayin she didnt know they were mine when there wos sent marks all round the nest and i wos there!
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

so i usually go for the starving, dont leave your sibling outside as he/she will die anyway - which i guess is good - BUT if you wanna risk the hawks getting it then i wouldn't and also he/she might grow and fly to safety.
What i do is simply pick him/her up and wait till i get full combat to leave the cave and kill him/her there.

i dont get it... do you just pick up your sib while in the cave and eat the food, and when ur grown drop it? itll just fly when you drop.... it would be grown cuz ur twins... btw this is reincarnated chicks...
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

well do it when your a chick cos you will b able to starve it and in the end it will die, i usually leave the cave when i have full combat anyway...then i kill it cos its weak
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

Do you drop it out side of the cave or inside.... and you cant really leave some caves cuz you'll be trapped there
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

ashlu19 wrote:Do you drop it out side of the cave or inside.... and you cant really leave some caves cuz you'll be trapped there
I drop it outside, the parents don't bring food there and they don't know how to get in ;)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

by out side do you mean by the entrance or actually the grass off of the mountain?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

ashlu19 wrote:by out side do you mean by the entrance or actually the grass off of the mountain?
Outside the cave. If you drop it on the ground, you will be stuck on the ground as well.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

ok. thanx. another question. When is the best time to start stocking up for your chicks? I know the food will eventually rot and to me its like i went through all that hard work for nothing! its stupid and annoying!
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

ive never heard of puke rottng...i start as soon as i grow.... and about the starving just simply pick it up and leave the cave from where u reincarnated, this is only works with non - real person's chick ok?? cos there is only one place a condor will nest - NPC anyway - UNLESS a real player nests in the normal spot, cos then they will go to the cave wiv no ledge -anyway , leave when u have full combat... :D :D :D
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

actually everything rots... its the age... when it reaches the full limit it disappears. :) it gets old. That why hawks and snakes cant eat certain foods unless it is recent.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

i know but it wont get 2 the age trust me, it never has with me, i always just either stock up for winter or when i have chicks so... :D :D :D LOL your move lol
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

ok.... hmmmm i thinks that about it.................................. OH!!! How can you survive for a really long time without dieing? I made it to the redage once and im getting there again, but i dont want to die so close after reaching that point
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

i have never got 2 red age