Shadow's Condor Tips

This is where all guides for WEO can be found. All similar guides will be merged with one another.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Re: Shadow's Condor Tips

Post by ashlu19 »

lol hee hee.... But do you survive that long? any guesses? and how long does it take for chicks to grow 2 seasons or 1?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

ashlu19 wrote:lol hee hee.... But do you survive that long? any guesses? and how long does it take for chicks to grow 2 seasons or 1?
You survive that long by having the ability to hunt well, and to know what to do when a predator comes near. You hunt well by having a sharp eye and good combat. When a predator comes near you, fly, it can't get you. And don't raise chicks, they take up almost all of your time and you constantly have to hunt food for them, not you, and you usually end up starving and dehydrated.

I would say it takes about two seasons for a condor chick to grow. It's laid in late winter, hatched in early spring, and mature in mid summer. :wink:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

Thanks. These tips are great! question: how come when your age is about 1/3 done you're super fast, but when you get older you're really slow?? i hate that and now i cant hunt as well
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

ok i know im the one answering the questions , but how do ya find the part where it says how much "alpha" u have u know cos when im combating, my friend says dont go over alpha shadow, but i have no idea if im doin it or not!!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

shadow-wolf wrote:ok i know im the one answering the questions , but how do ya find the part where it says how much "alpha" u have u know cos when im combating, my friend says dont go over alpha shadow, but i have no idea if im doin it or not!!
In the top right corner it has *insert number*/*insert number* if it looks like, say, 1/8 you are alpha but, say, 3/8 you aren't Alpha. And you can be Alpha if you want.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

i thought that was it but i was not sure... thx
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

ashlu19 wrote:Thanks. These tips are great! question: how come when your age is about 1/3 done you're super fast, but when you get older you're really slow?? i hate that and now i cant hunt as well
This happens with any animal. Naturally when you're a new adult or experienced, you are probably more fast and skilled, however as time goes by, so does your age. Basically, you're becoming an elder. Getting food for yourself is getting tiring, your health is fragile now, and to flying often may be bothersome at this point. You're overall a bit slow, even though a Condor is naturally a scavenger, so I guess you may have to risk the points of hunting by simply taking it easy on the elder Condor and moving to the old carcasses. It's all about being as realistic as possible while still allowing players to interact with one another.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

ahhh... now that makes more sense. Thanks a lot! this is a lot of help. @shadow-wolf. The alpha is your rank, you get it by challenging. You cant take it from another real player but you can take it from an NPC. for example 1/3=alpha 2/3=not alpha. :)
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

hahahaha do you guys realize how old this is? It's embarrassing.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Everytime I look at something from 2010, I sigh with shame.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

quick question: About how many seasons have to pass before you can become an elder?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Without logging off? I'd say around 16.You are born in late winter/early spring and once a season goes by, you have 1/16 on your age meter. I hope I helped!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

About the snakes hurting you thing... Condors eat snakes, or atleast king snakes. They're harmless and make a pretty nice snack for me.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Foxesrule wrote:About the snakes hurting you thing... Condors eat snakes, or atleast king snakes. They're harmless and make a pretty nice snack for me.
If you pick them up, they will attack you though, but won't if you don't try to hurt.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

Yes, the seasons to grow up did help. Thanks! :)