First, a note to everyone who has not read the rules... Do everyone a favor and read the rules, please. Unless, of course, you have never
been to world one and never
plan to. Note: You can click the picture! It's a link to the rules! xD
Oh, and swearing/being rude to players isn't tolerated.
Here are some random tips for you.
1) If you are not okay with people killing you, go in world one. Common sense.
2) Before going afk, put your animal somewhere safe (A fox hole/condor cave/tree etc depending on your animal.) Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT put your mouse in a bear cave!
By somewhere safe I do not mean anywhere... Unless you don't have the time.
3) When going afk, make sure your sound is on loud enough so that you can hear the swoosh
when something attacks you. Don't ignore it, come back and check what just attacked you.
4) If it was a NPC,(NPCs are computer generated animals. You can tell if something is a NPC by simply selecting it and clicking examine (the button with a magifiying glass), and in the upper right corner it will tell you if it is a real player or not.) you can pretty much do anything you want. If it was a player
and you're in world one
; take a screenshot (If you don't know how, here's a link http://www.webearthonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1136
and ask why they attacked you. If they continue to attack you when you ask them to stop, report them.
5) If you're having trouble taking care of your babies, ask for help. There are alot of really nice players in this game, and I'm sure they'd help you with your babies.
6) Need more points? Try multi mating. I will divide this part into two sections. Section M for the males and Section F for the females. I recommend multi mating as a male and with an animal that doesn't need a nest (Ex. Gecko) for those that haven't done this before or is having trouble with it.M:
To multi mate as a male, use this cycle. F: Multi mating as a female is a little tricky, since it involves glitch mating, and you'd have to leave your offspring for a little while. I was half asleep when I made this image, so there are errors... please read tip seven insted. Or ask scar. X.x
7)*Female Only* Don't feel like waiting 'till winter? Don't want to move worlds? Try glitch mating! Wait until late (insert season here) and then move to your desired season, once the egg icon appears, go back, and mate. Repeat.
FursieMoon (For giving me feedback.)
Lady (For the info on NPCs.)
Kenya (For the link to taking screenshots.)
Raptor (For the guide to taking screenshots.)
Scarikas (For telling me how to glitch mate.)
These are all I can think of for now, I will add more when I think of them. Suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Also, this was my first time trying to write a guide... I hope it doesn't fail. xDThank you for reading! I hope my guide has helped.